Centenary dinner

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Centenary dinner

Post by NottinghamWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:As I’ve had £90 reimbursed from LFU & £59 back from rail companies due to late running trains in the last few weeks I think I can afford a night away. It’s never going to happen again so,as it’s a one off.
Just told Sue that I’m going her response was “ great I’m looking forward to it “ so I need to find another £250 now :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:As I’ve had £90 reimbursed from LFU & £59 back from rail companies due to late running trains in the last few weeks I think I can afford a night away. It’s never going to happen again so,as it’s a one off.
Just told Sue that I’m going her response was “ great I’m looking forward to it “ so I need to find another £250 now :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:
Sharing is all the thing these days, well done sir :thumbup:

:lol: :lol:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:

You going Phil, any body else going? Decided to go... providing I can negotiate the application of the pants of my Dinner Suit :o
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Yes, been invited to the Thursday night do :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Have decided I can’t justify the cost tickets, rail travel, hotel, taxis & booze so no I’m not bothering. The Revie lads I’ve met several times & they would have been the big draw for me.
Winner of the Europa League
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

Another Northern Soul wrote:Yes, been invited to the Thursday night do :D
Hopefully see you there ... enjoy the occasion.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

isrodger wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:Yes, been invited to the Thursday night do :D
Hopefully see you there ... enjoy the occasion.
Yeah, come and say hello if you see me, ISR. I'm NOT dressing as a penguin :D
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
NW, does that mean you have got someone to drive and you can have a skinfull? :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.