Kiko Casilla

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Kiko Casilla

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Why should Kiko or the club apologise when both felt he wasn’t guilty of anything ? Didn’t realise the lad was a Baggies player, the suspicious side of me wonders :roll:

https://twitter.com/skyfootball/status/ ... 66432?s=21
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Didn’t realise the lad was a Baggies player, the suspicious side of me wonders :roll:
And despite it be settled by the authorities he decides to kick off again just as we are starting to consider kicking a ball again, why now?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Fernandopartridge
Major Frank Buckley's monkey gland expert

Post by Fernandopartridge »

Selby White wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Didn’t realise the lad was a Baggies player, the suspicious side of me wonders :roll:
And despite it be settled by the authorities he decides to kick off again just as we are starting to consider kicking a ball again, why now?
Because he was asked the question by the reporter fishing for something to write about?
If Casilla did actually use the insult he was reported to have used, Leko is fully in his rights to have expected an apology IMO. The fact that he is a West Brom player is completely irrelevant, it is completely unacceptable behaviour that does not have any place in our society or at Leeds United.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Fernandopartridge wrote:
Selby White wrote:
Because he was asked the question by the reporter fishing for something to write about?
If Casilla did actually use the insult he was reported to have used, Leko is fully in his rights to have expected an apology IMO. The fact that he is a West Brom player is completely irrelevant, it is completely unacceptable behaviour that does not have any place in our society or at Leeds United.
Think the vast majority of us would agree If he said what was claimed.
The fact he still claims his innocence on the words used he isn't likely to apologise.
It's the If word that is the debatable part, did he or didn't he, none of us really know.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I think we all agree if it’s true he needs kicking out of the club but he’s proclaiming his innocence. There’s two sides to every story ;)
Winner of the Europa League