Nketiah

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
bedfordwhites
Brian McDermott's optician

Re: Nketiah

Post by bedfordwhites »

Play him, or i fear we may lose him, simple, The guy is a goalscorer. Usually trust Bielsa but i think he should fit him in to the side. Has pace to burn,eye for goal. MOT.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Between the Lines
@Between_TL
Best Minutes Per Goal Ratio - 3 goals minimum (Championship 2019/20)

73.3 - EDDIE NKETIAH
92.6 - Nahki Wells
99.3 - Aleksandar Mitrović
113.3 - Juninho Bacuna

#AFC’s loanee has bagged 3 goals in 220 minutes of Championship
Mickeyzee
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by Mickeyzee »

Bamford to start again and Eddie on the bench. This really blows my mind, the lad has earned his start for me and I feel its a good time to rest (take out of the spot light) Paddy.

I really feel Eddie will be recalled and will end up at another Champ club where he will be one of the leagues top scorers come end of the season.

I dont see training and I'm in no way a genius such is Bielsa but I'm personally struggling with this selection? I really really hope that Paddy scores vs Weds, just take off this massive pressure which is building on his shoulders.

Mick
It's only a game love?! Shut up you daft woman....
Nic

Post by Nic »

Eddie impressed at Preston, unfortunately injury he missed his big chance to start against QPR. Tyler had a good game so maybe Eddie has fallen down the pecking order now. Rumours of management changes at Arsenal could also have an impact.

Not seen any updates on Eddie's injury, hopefully it's not keeping him out long.
Otherworld
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Otherworld »

Phil Hay has mentioned that it’s an abdominal muscle injury, and he’s out for 4 weeks. Hopefully that’s a conservative estimate, and he’ll be back soon after the international break. I guess we’ll have to be very careful with him though, as he belongs to Arsenal...
Nic

Post by Nic »

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... sis-891158
Leeds United head coach Marcelo Bielsa has revealed that Arsenal loanee Eddie Nketiah will be assessed on a weekly basis.

The 20-year-old forward picked up a lower abdominal injury less that 24 hours before he was due to make his first Championship start of the campaign last week. Nketiah fell unwell following training ahead of the victory over Queens Park Rangers and was assessed on Friday evening in hospital.

Bielsa has now revealed that United's medical staff are refusing to put a long-term time frame on his return.

"He's injured in his abdominal. Week to week we will see how long it takes to recover. For now it's one week, then we will assess in another week to see how he progresses. In the next seven days the medical staff will see how it goes. He is not training at the moment."
Shame really, wonder if he will end up being out for quite a while.
Otherworld
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Otherworld »

I read somewhere, but can’t find the source now, that he has a twisted testicle! :shock:

Probably a complete coincidence, but it happened about the time that Vinnie was in town... :?
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Eddie has only got one ball, but that's all..he needs to score. :shifty: