Is there a Plan B

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Is there a Plan B

Post by Another Northern Soul »

johnh wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:I would be very worried if we actually deserved to lose these games but in all honesty, I don't think we have. I don't claim to be in the know but the only people saying an Adams deal is still 'on' seem to be Sky, who claim that that's what Orta has said. Crux of the matter for me is that a lot of fans seem to be convinced that Radrizzani etc are deliberately aiming to not bring anyone new in or they're doing their best to scupper any potential deal. They're possibly the same ilk as those who blame the club for Swansea reneging on the deal for James. There's mention now on another forum of Josh Windass coming in.

It's all very odd!
Sorry Rob, when you miss a penalty and a couple of really good chances, you deserve to lose. There have been other games when I agree with you.
Hi mate, I'm not defending him and I've said elsewhere that missing a pen is pretty much unforgiveable.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
johnh wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:I would be very worried if we actually deserved to lose these games but in all honesty, I don't think we have. I don't claim to be in the know but the only people saying an Adams deal is still 'on' seem to be Sky, who claim that that's what Orta has said. Crux of the matter for me is that a lot of fans seem to be convinced that Radrizzani etc are deliberately aiming to not bring anyone new in or they're doing their best to scupper any potential deal. They're possibly the same ilk as those who blame the club for Swansea reneging on the deal for James. There's mention now on another forum of Josh Windass coming in.

It's all very odd!
Sorry Rob, when you miss a penalty and a couple of really good chances, you deserve to lose. There have been other games when I agree with you.
Hi mate, I'm not defending him and I've said elsewhere that missing a pen is pretty much unforgiveable.
t

If a player misses a pen, fair enough, The keeper might go the right way etc. PB's body language going up to the ball told us all he was gonna miss. We can't score from 2 yards out so what chance have we got from 12?
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

DominanceUK wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:
johnh wrote:

It's all very odd!
t

If a player misses a pen, fair enough, The keeper might go the right way etc. PB's body language going up to the ball told us all he was gonna miss. We can't score from 2 yards out so what chance have we got from 12?
Getting a bit melodramatic now aren't you? :D