New Kit Deal

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

New Kit Deal

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Looks like next season's kit is going to be made by Adidas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eason.html
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: New Kit Deal

Post by isrodger »

BrighouseWhite wrote:Looks like next season's kit is going to be made by Adidas

Cue loads of grown men mocking up relics kits on the internet. :lolno: Hopefully commercially the deal will be lucrative irrespective of which division we’re in.
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by blackbox2342 »

Does this mean a Kappa fire sale? If so I'm in!
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

isrodger wrote:Cue loads of grown men mocking up relics kits on the internet. :lolno:

I take it you mean replica kits ??

What's wrong with that ?
Some of us love art and design.
Some of us love football kits.
I've already seen a home and away strip mock-up and they look good.
There's software out there available as freeware that allows users to play around with this kind of thing and it utilises the official templates for the various brands to enable you to create kits based on the real templates available to clubs.

No different to creating transfer rumours or all-time XIs, is it ?
MyNameIsMark
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by MyNameIsMark »

isrodger wrote:
BrighouseWhite wrote:Looks like next season's kit is going to be made by Adidas

Cue loads of grown men mocking up relics kits on the internet. :lolno:
Such a weird thing to say. Surely it's no different to the "grown men" who are actually paid to come up with the finished article.
Last edited by MyNameIsMark on 23 Jan 2020, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I see there could be a ban on betting firms advertising on shirts.
I once played against Don Revie.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

johnh wrote:I see there could be a ban on betting firms advertising on shirts.
I bet you the shirt off my back the League will bottle it :P
isrodger

Post by isrodger »

Let’s see if the Club LUF logo is added also. As regards 32 Red I’m not sure the brand has the global exposure to warrant being on our shirts should we get promoted ... standby for Qatar Airways ???
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

isrodger wrote:Let’s see if the Club LUF logo is added also. As regards 32 Red I’m not sure the brand has the global exposure to warrant being on our shirts should we get promoted ... standby for Qatar Airways ???
Why don't you ever answer a question aimed at you rather than just ignoring them ?
isrodger

Post by isrodger »

rigger wrote:
isrodger wrote:Let’s see if the Club LUF logo is added also. As regards 32 Red I’m not sure the brand has the global exposure to warrant being on our shirts should we get promoted ... standby for Qatar Airways ???
Why don't you ever answer a question aimed at you rather than just ignoring them ?
Quite frankly, because I prefer to ignore you, rather than argue with you. I’m afraid I find you antagonistic, and opinionated to level that I can find you somewhat obnoxious. From my perspective you rarely seem prepared to truly engage with those have a different opinion to yours, nor do I think your genuinely open to debating certain topics and accept others might have an equally valid opinion to yours. At present I have to say (and I may be in a minority of one) I feel there is a clique on the forum, which is creating an environment, where non like minded individuals opinions are shot down for not towing the ‘party line’, when their opinions might be equally valid; and, with the benefit of hindsight may more accurate than the popular opinion at the time.

I have no doubt your a decent guy face to face, and things come across much harsher in writing than verbally. I also genuinely didn’t want to be insulting; it’s my opinion, and I was minded not to respond. However you asked the question & that’s my honest answer.