Negativity

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
white viz
Brian McDermott's optician

Re: Negativity

Post by white viz »

We are now starting to see why MB only stayed two or so seasons with a club I.e. stubborn with team selections and no plan B, I sometimes wonder exactly what his relationship with the owners and D of F is like.I think it’s got to the stage that the owners must be thinking let’s hope we go up but we must look for a new manager because if we fail to go up MB will walk or if we manage to go up MB is not up to managing in the Premiership .Marcello is good at player motivation e.g. Millwall game but limited in tactics, same old all the time. I hope I am wrong but at present I don’t think so, still MOT
hashtagleedsunited
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by hashtagleedsunited »

white viz wrote:We are now starting to see why MB only stayed two or so seasons with a club I.e. stubborn with team selections and no plan B, I sometimes wonder exactly what his relationship with the owners and D of F is like.I think it’s got to the stage that the owners must be thinking let’s hope we go up but we must look for a new manager because if we fail to go up MB will walk or if we manage to go up MB is not up to managing in the Premiership .Marcello is good at player motivation e.g. Millwall game but limited in tactics, same old all the time. I hope I am wrong but at present I don’t think so, still MOT
Andrea Radrizzani
andrearadri
ONE thing frustrate me more then any defeat.I have been like a fan like you, travelling and supporting my team since I was a student and no money. How can’t you support a team/club that have reached the best result of last 16 years!! being always in top 3 since Aug 2018. Nite

https://twitter.com/andrearadri/status/ ... 2817812482

Everyone is understandably frustrated, however we ARE going to crack the top 2. Have faith :!:
gilesdriveby
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by gilesdriveby »

Momentum is everything. Up until December we could do no wrong. Since Cardiff we have drawn or lost a number of matches we should have won. That affects a team in terms of confidence (rather like a golfer missing a load of sinkable birdie putts - evnetually you miss a fairway and end up have a few bogies). Saturday seems like one of the games that we didn't deserve to win.

I think Phillips missing in the last three games has been an issue, I think Forshaw;s injury has been a significant proble. Most teams have 2-4 strikers with the premise that if your main striker is not hitting form, then you have options. The lack of a top class CB and a GK that is making mistakes.

The mark of a great manager and great team as distinct from a very good manager is a manager that can turn things around. If we were to have a blip I would prefer to have it now. However, we need to get back to winning matches soon and very soon,