Positivity

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Positivity

Post by Selby White »

Seeing we have a negativity thread thought I'd start a Positivity one for those of us that prefer to look on the bright side.

Personally win or lose I love what we have at the club with MB and his coaching team.
Must add its great having a group of players that are prepared to work their socks off every game.

And of course some of the best football we've seen for years in my opinion.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Positivity

Post by Mr Russell »

We are 2nd and we gonna beat Forest on Saturday :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
psquithy
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by psquithy »

Yeaaaaarrrgh - LEEDS
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote: Must add its great having a group of players that are prepared to work their socks off every game.
Sorry SW, I don’t want to bring the positive vibe down, but this is an absolute minumum for me and I certainly won’t praise players for doing the absolute basics and putting a shift in (it’s what we all did when we were working isn’t it).
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Selby White wrote: Must add its great having a group of players that are prepared to work their socks off every game.
Sorry SW, I don’t want to bring the positive vibe down, but this is an absolute minumum for me and I certainly won’t praise players for doing the absolute basics and putting a shift in (it’s what we all did when we were working isn’t it).
I agree it should but I don't believe it always happens so see a positive.

I'll go further and say a better way of putting it is we have a group of players who work together which again doesn't always happen.
Just the team, one for all ethic I find a refreshing positive.

To add to that I believe its not just on the pitch where we are talking 100% it's the fitness levels the players have achieved through hard work.
MB rightly should take a lot of the credit but the players also have to buy into the philosophy.
Arguably the fittest group of players we have had.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Selby White wrote: Arguably the fittest group of players we have had.
No argument from me whatsoever. They're undoubtedly fitter than any other team in the FL, possibly even in the Prem too.
The trouble is, it's a squad game - that's one of Bielsa's blind spots in his overall philosophy. I truly believe that with a bit of rotation, we'd be performing much better than we are.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

The football under Bielsa is exhilarating.
Deleted User 728

We're in the media much more since his arrival, both press and online, while our TV profile has never been higher.