Vinnie Jones Dinner Leeds 22.03.14

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
olly1983
Giddy Kipper

Vinnie Jones Dinner Leeds 22.03.14

Post by olly1983 »

Good evening Leeds Fans

We want to make you aware of an event which will be of great interest to most Leeds fans. We have secured a date with the one and only VINNIE JONES.

The event will take place on the 22nd March @ Elland Road Leeds. Make no mistake about it this is a massive Coup for us, Vinnie is now regarded as an Alist Hollywood movie star, he is famous all over the world. This is an exclusive one off event, the only event of its type in the whole UK!

Vinnie very very rarely does these events but through persistance we have secured it for him to come back to Leeds to meet his fans in person.

Vinnie has requested that we arrange with the club that on the 22nd home game, he will go onto the pitch to give back his championship medal to the club so they can put in the cabinet. After this he will be at our event ready for a full evening of the life of Mr Jones.

Vinny regards his time at Leeds as some of the best times of his life, he even has the Leeds badge tattooed on his leg! He is very excited to come meet his fans in person after all these years of absence from the city.

This is a once in a life time opportunity to see and hear Vinnie talk deeply and his life on and off the pitch and about his life in Hollywood.

Tickets for this event will go on sale tomorrow and full info can be found on our website. www.olexyfresh.com

This is going to be a limited ticket event, so we wanted to break the news to true Leeds before the official press release this week.

Visit our website. www.olexyfresh.com
Add us on facebook. Olexyfresh promotions

Kind Regards

Olexyfresh Promotions LTD
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Vinnie Jones Dinner Leeds 22.03.14

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Am very tempted to come up for this looks a great evening. Now to convince the wife on how much we spend.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Anyone else interested in this ?
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Sounds like a fantastic night and I would have tried to persuade my Mrs to go with me...However, we have actually booked a few days away in Bournemouth from the Sunday to Wednesday to take in that game so I have no chance of suggesting we can stay over in Leeds after the Millwall game and then drive all the way to Bournemouth on sunday! Just unfortunate timing that.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

dlw10 wrote:Sounds like a fantastic night and I would have tried to persuade my Mrs to go with me...However, we have actually booked a few days away in Bournemouth from the Sunday to Wednesday to take in that game so I have no chance of suggesting we can stay over in Leeds after the Millwall game and then drive all the way to Bournemouth on sunday! Just unfortunate timing that.
That's a shame Dave I'll be contacting my mate in Leeds that I usually go with on these occasions I'm sure he'll be up for it and I might just try and get a table together. As you say should be a top night.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

It is ironic that I have had to miss a few good nights like this just because I'm already committed to arrangements for the games! On the face of it, it does make sense to do these things on the night of a game but as I had to tell my lad recently, you can't always do everything you want to in this life!
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

If i can convince the brother or someone to go im there.
olly1983
Giddy Kipper

Vinnie Jones Dinner 22ND March

Post by olly1983 »

We are down to the last 250 tickets for this event on the 22nd of March at Elland Road in the Main Grand Pavillion. 750 have been SOLD to press.

This is a total one off, so if you were thinking of coming you need to book ASAP- All seats have a great view and we have large screens going in also.

Full details and remaining tickets
http://www.olexyfresh.com
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

So Vinnie's here this weekend. If we're losing or drawing or winning uninspiringly. McDermott, take a step back as you're no motivator who'll bark at them and get them in line. Get Vinnie to have a 'chat' with them. Like the one here (WARNING: has swear swords - so if you're at work, headphones or you'll have to wait until your at home).
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
kevalino
Giddy Kipper

Post by kevalino »

I'm over from Corfu and have just been invited to the Vinnie do. In a world of seriously spoiled footballers, Vinnie is one bloke who I am chuffed to see succeeding. He was fantastic in his short time here. A top man who will never forget his roots. Wish we had a few Vinnies now!