Click without reading.

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Click without reading.

Post by Davycc »

Most of us probably use the "View Unread Posts" option. Question, is there ever any unread threads that you click on then go straight back to the unread list just to clear the topic from your list?

Sorry NW I do this for the cricket thread :silent:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Click without reading.

Post by Selby White »

To be honest I don't use it just tend to follow certain threads or look for ones I would be interested in.

Enjoy the many various topics on the forum not just the football related.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Davycc wrote:Most of us probably use the "View Unread Posts" option. Question, is there ever any unread threads that you click on then go straight back to the unread list just to clear the topic from your list?
Yes, that’s exactly what I do.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Me too, SW. I had to find it and click on it just to see what Davy was on about. :) I might now use it in the future though.

EDIT:
I've just seen that I've got 50 pages of unread posts. I don't think I'll bother clearing them all.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Davycc wrote:Most of us probably use the "View Unread Posts" option. Question, is there ever any unread threads that you click on then go straight back to the unread list just to clear the topic from your list?
Yes, that’s exactly what I do.
Same as :thumbup:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Sniffer wrote: I've just seen that I've got 50 pages of unread posts. I don't think I'll bother clearing them all.
You can clear them all in one go by pressing the ‘mark forums read’ button on the right hand side of the main page.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Sniffer wrote: I've just seen that I've got 50 pages of unread posts. I don't think I'll bother clearing them all.
You can clear them all in one go by pressing the ‘mark forums read’ button on the right hand side of the main page.
Cheers for that, BB. :thumbup: