If ?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

If ?

Post by NottinghamWhite »

If we were to get back to The Premiership is the current squad good enough ? Looks like Kiko could be going, Pablo isn’t getting any younger & we’ve all but agreed to sign Helder Costa & Meslier which is going cost several million, can’t remember how much exactly. Has Radz got the cash to buy in new players ? I don’t want us to become a yo-yo club so what needs doing ?
Winner of the Europa League
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: If ?

Post by Aaron »

NottinghamWhite wrote:If we were to get back to The Premiership is the current squad good enough ? Looks like Kiko could be going, Pablo isn’t getting any younger & we’ve all but agreed to sign Helder Costa & Meslier which is going cost several million, can’t remember how much exactly. Has Radz got the cash to buy in new players ? I don’t want us to become a yo-yo club so what needs doing ?
White, too
yorkfan
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by yorkfan »

The top priority, for me, is to get Marcelo Bielsa signed up to a new, long term contract. :thumbup:
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

yorkfan wrote:The top priority, for me, is to get Marcelo Bielsa signed up to a new, long term contract. :thumbup:
Phil Hay has mentioned a few times that if we go up, there's no doubt Marcelo will be here next season. If we don't go up, there's a very good chance he'll be leaving.
whitedancer
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by whitedancer »

2 defenders, 1 attacking midfielder, and my god a striker,
wont there be a war chest if promoted,
or will bielsa need a new interpreter.
and another 3 analysts. :think:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Aaron wrote:
White, too
You know what I’m certain he would love to stay, he seems to get the whole Leeds thing. He’s my player of the season & will be sad to see him go.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

White, Meslier and Harrison to be signed, wish we could get out of Costa deal as he has not done enough.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Mr Russell wrote:White, Meslier and Harrison to be signed, wish we could get out of Costa deal as he has not done enough.
Thought Costa was starting to show real potential pre the virus but £15m is a big part of any war chest we may have. I still think as a Premiership club we would be an ideal club for the Qatar based group. It’s certainly going to take a lot more cash than Radz appears to have.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I forgot about Augustin too. If I remember correctly, we have agreed to sign him if we are promoted. I don't think we will really see any new faces at all, if we were to go up. Maybe one or two tops. Seems our money will be tied up with current loans.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Aaron wrote:I forgot about Augustin too. If I remember correctly, we have agreed to sign him if we are promoted. I don't think we will really see any new faces at all, if we were to go up. Maybe one or two tops. Seems our money will be tied up with current loans.

Saw photos of him a couple of days back & he’s looking totally different by that I mean incredibly fit.