Angus Kinnear interview, GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN!

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Angus Kinnear interview, GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN!

Post by NottinghamWhite »

'We're delighted to have been granted a 'postal' interview with LUFC Managing Direct, Angus Kinnear. And the interview questions are to come from YOU, dear LUFCTalkers :wave:

Please write your questions in here, try not to duplicate OR, if they're a bit complex or you would prefer some privacy, you can PM to me, Nottingham White. We'll collate the questions and send them to Angus on Monday evening, your cut off time is 5pm, Monday 1st June.'
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Re: Angus Kinnear interview

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I have a question but it's a bit tricky and maybe it shouldn't go on the list as it could put the kybosh on the whole interview ...

In the light of what's happening at Newcastle United, could you tell us how the board feels about investment and any potential sale of the club in terms of who would actually buy us ? Does it matter to them that it may be an organisation or individual with a poor human rights record or would it just be a case of first over the line in terms of their valuation of Leeds United ?

I totally get that this probably won't be a popular question to ask (either for Mr Kinnear or for members of this forum) so if it does somehow make it on to the list, I would suggest putting it towards the end :shifty:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rigger wrote:I have a question but it's a bit tricky and maybe it shouldn't go on the list as it could put the kybosh on the whole interview ...

In the light of what's happening at Newcastle United, could you tell us how the board feels about investment and any potential sale of the club in terms of who would actually buy us ? Does it matter to them that it may be an organisation or individual with a poor human rights record or would it just be a case of first over the line in terms of their valuation of Leeds United ?

I totally get that this probably won't be a popular question to ask (either for Mr Kinnear or for members of this forum) so if it does somehow make it on to the list, I would suggest putting it towards the end :shifty:
Talk about going straight in there :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I know, I know, I nearly didn't ask it at all but it's important to me.

There was a really interesting edition of the Guardian Football Weekly podcast the other day where they examined the Newcastle situation, including talking to the head of a fans' group up there. It really made me think about it all and question my own convictions.

Then I turn on the news and see what's happening in Minneapolis and all over the world with the virus and .. and .. it's just such a horrible place to be right now, planet earth.

If you haven't looked into it, there's actual legalised slavery in many of the richer parts of the middle east as they bring in people from across Asia and bind them to these corporations for life. They don't call it by name, but it's slavery however you want to dress it up.
It's shocking.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: Angus Kinnear interview, GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN!

Post by johnh »

You must stop reading The Guardian Rigger. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Have there been any discussions with Marcelo and his team regarding any extension to their contracts, or is this dependent on our promotion to the EPL ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Ever since Ken Bates there’s been talk of a museum at the ground will we ever get one ?
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

The Pavilion was a great facility to have a drink with fellow fans before games, our regular group of season ticket holders would meet there literally before every game. However, as more of the Pavilion was given over to corporate guests, leaving ‘regular’ fans crammed into one half of the building, we now go elsewhere.

What are the future plans for the Pavilion, and is it likely that the whole facility would be handed over to corporate guests should we be promoted to increase revenue for the club ?
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Is there any plans on the table for increasing the capacity of Elland Road?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.