Angus Kinnear interview, GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN!

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Angus Kinnear interview, GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN!

Post by Davycc »

Mundane question but is AK or indeed any of the staff or players aware of LUFCTALK?
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Davycc wrote:Mundane question but is AK or indeed any of the staff or players aware of LUFCTALK?
That could be a good opening question :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Maybe add "Do any players or staff monitor what's being said in forums and on social media ?" officially ?
I know some will google themselves - it's human nature.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Will there be any season tickets available to new applicants, if there are surplus tickets available from those who have not renewed their season tickets for 2020/2021 ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Mr Kinnear, you have worked at two high profile clubs in Arsenal and West Ham, how does Leeds United compare to these clubs ? and how have you personally found working at Leeds United ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Are you using an empty Elland Road as a chance to carry out any changes to the stadium? I know there was talk of extending the capacity, but if that isn't the case, are there any other changes (even if they're on a much smaller scale) that we can expect?
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Marcelo Biesla - What's he really like? What's he brought to the club? Do you talk to him on a daily basis? (Triple barrelled question)

Personal one for me -
Was the club's pre- season trip to Australia a success? (It was for the Aussie based fans) & can you make sure we don't have to wait another 17 years for the next one!
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

You and the management team are the best I've known at LUFC; i.e. bringing in Bielsa, doing a U-turn on the badge and your community initiatives and communication have been different class, thank you.

What are the top 3 things you would have done differently at LUFC knowing what you know now?

Any plans to retain Pablo beyond a playing capacity?

Where do you see LUFC in 3 years' time and what are the top 3 new strategies to get us there?
Leicester White

Leicester White wrote:You and the management team are the best I've known at LUFC; i.e. bringing in Bielsa, doing a U-turn on the badge, the culture, your community initiatives and communication have been different class, thank you.

What are the top 3 things you would have done differently at LUFC knowing what you know now?

Any plans to retain Pablo beyond a playing capacity?

Where do you see LUFC in 3 years' time and what are the top 3 new strategies to get us there?
Leicester White

NottinghamWhite wrote:'We're delighted to have been granted a 'postal' interview with LUFC Managing Direct, Angus Kinnear. And the interview questions are to come from YOU, dear LUFCTalkers :wave:

Please write your questions in here, try not to duplicate OR, if they're a bit complex or you would prefer some privacy, you can PM to me, Nottingham White. We'll collate the questions and send them to Angus on Monday evening, your cut off time is 5pm, Monday 1st June.'
I can't imagine any previous MD doing this ... aside from Bill Fotherby if the forum existed. I was ashamed to be Leeds when fans invaded the pitch and terrified some Ipswich fans in a sad and pathetic attempt to stop us getting relegated. I'm proud now.