LUTV - is it any good nowadays ?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: LUTV - is it any good nowadays ?

Post by Deleted User 728 »

BrighouseWhite wrote:Looks like our game tomorrow is the only one not being shown on BT Sports, anyone know if it will be shown on LUTV?
BT Sport 3 is showing it according to https://www.live-footballontv.com/.
I've saved this site as it's handy for knowing where to watch if - like me - you don't have Sky or BT.
I tend to use the FreeSports channel as they show Portuguese and Polish football all the time. Yesterday they had the Lisbon derby, Sporting v Benfica, on which is a game I actually attended about five years ago.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

BrighouseWhite wrote:Looks like our game tomorrow is the only one not being shown on BT Sports, anyone know if it will be shown on LUTV?
It’s still on BT Sport as far as I can see mate ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just checked & it is on BT Sport starting at 19:15 for a 19:30 kick off.
Winner of the Europa League
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Must be missing a channel on the tv listing website I was looking at. Only 2 BT channels listed showing games kicking off at 6pm and 8:15, I took it ours wasn't on because the different start time
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

rigger wrote:
BT Sport 3 is showing it according to https://www.live-footballontv.com/.
I've saved this site as it's handy for knowing where to watch if - like me - you don't have Sky or BT.
I tend to use the FreeSports channel as they show Portuguese and Polish football all the time. Yesterday they had the Lisbon derby, Sporting v Benfica, on which is a game I actually attended about five years ago.
Thanks, we don't have Sky or BT either. I do have a site saved for streaming if I'm at home to watch it and it's not on LUTV or get a day pass for Now TV
Last edited by BrighouseWhite on 02 Feb 2021, 14:08, edited 1 time in total.
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

BrighouseWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Must be missing a channel on the tv listing website I was looking at. Only 2 BT channels listed showing games kicking off at 6pm and 8:15, I took it ours wasn't on because the different start time
Our game is on BT Sport 3 (channel 417 on our tele). The programme starts at 7.15pm.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.