Gold Membership 2020/2021

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Gold Membership 2020/2021

Post by Wigan White »

Has anyone renewed their Memberships for next season?
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Gold Membership 2020/2021

Post by dlw10 »

I've renewed Mrs W's and one of my lads' Gold memberships. They came in useful a few times last season and it's a way of covering some options! How you doing anyway Mr Wigan? You will have seen I've not been on here much for some time but thought I'd just have a nose and see what everyone was up to!!!!! Hope to see ya soon matey. D
Wigan White

Post by Wigan White »

dlw10 wrote:I've renewed Mrs W's and one of my lads' Gold memberships. They came in useful a few times last season and it's a way of covering some options! How you doing anyway Mr Wigan? You will have seen I've not been on here much for some time but thought I'd just have a nose and see what everyone was up to!!!!! Hope to see ya soon matey. D
I'm fine dlw10. Great to see you back on here again.

Birthday next Wednesday so the Gold Membership will be Mrs WW's gift to me I think. :thumbup:

Only went to Elland Road for one game this season and was planning on attending a couple more towards the end of the season, but alas that wasn't meant to be.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Is there a limit on the gold membership numbers? If renewals don't happen, can they be taken later? Just it looks like matches will probably be BCD for the rest of the year. Of course if it's like STH you can renew but no new sales, then should you want to go to matches once crowds are allowed back, it would probably mean renewing.

I suppose it depends on how many games someone will get to, as to whether it's worth it.
Wigan White

Post by Wigan White »

Well, that's the membership sorted for 2020/2021.

Hopefully get to see a few Premier League games next season. :thumbup:
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Does anyone have any idea when the renewal end date is for existing gold members?
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Wigan White wrote:
dlw10 wrote:I've renewed Mrs W's and one of my lads' Gold memberships. They came in useful a few times last season and it's a way of covering some options! How you doing anyway Mr Wigan? You will have seen I've not been on here much for some time but thought I'd just have a nose and see what everyone was up to!!!!! Hope to see ya soon matey. D
I'm fine dlw10. Great to see you back on here again.

Birthday next Wednesday so the Gold Membership will be Mrs WW's gift to me I think. :thumbup:

Only went to Elland Road for one game this season and was planning on attending a couple more towards the end of the season, but alas that wasn't meant to be.
Look forward to a meet up at some point - probably at a Prem game now!!
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Just got an email to say my membership pack has been posted and should arrive in the next 7 days
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

BrighouseWhite wrote:Just got an email to say my membership pack has been posted and should arrive in the next 7 days
Lucky you, i got an email saying they were packing it :shock: and will advise when its getting posted, I somehow don't think I will be getting it before the Xmas/New Year holidays.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Mr Russell wrote:
BrighouseWhite wrote:Just got an email to say my membership pack has been posted and should arrive in the next 7 days
Lucky you, i got an email saying they were packing it :shock: and will advise when its getting posted, I somehow don't think I will be getting it before the Xmas/New Year holidays.
I got that one last week so it should only be a few days before yours is on it's way
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.