What would you do ?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Cash out or leave

Cash out
86%
Leave
9%
Not sure
5%

Total votes: 22

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: What would you do ?

Post by johnh »

Take the £39k without thinking about it. Would he have been happy with that before he placed the bet? Damn right he would. If he doesn't cash in, he's effectively putting a £39k stake to win £90k, Daft bet.
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:I like a good bet at the beginning of the season, this time I had us to be the Top Yorkshire Club in the division which is just about to drop in, it wasn’t a grand stake but it’ll pay for my season tickets for a couple of years.

I think I’d be taking the cash out of I was that lad, WBA are still in with a good shout of the championship and I fancy Man Utd or Chelsea for the cup.
Bloomin' heck, how much did you bet and what odds?? :shock:

I think Brentford are a better bet than WBA, but we are there for a reason and it's up to us to keep it that way.
I got 6/4, funnily enough with BET 365 who this chap has his bet with, we were 11/10 and Evens with SKY BET and William Hill for the same bet.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Reminds me of the old joke about the guy who goes in the bookies, has a £1 bet on a 'Yankee'. It comes up and he wins £50. Puts the £50 quid on an outsider which comes in at 50/1. Puts the whole lot on the favourite to win in the last race. Comes in second. On his way home, he bumps into his mate who asks him how he got on. 'Lost a quid' he said.
I once played against Don Revie.
Emley White
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by Emley White »

rigger wrote:C A S H
O U T

No brainer for me.
City could easily lose to Chelsea in the semi - they lost to them in the league three days ago - while we all know the other bit's safe ;)
City have Arsenal in the semi but they could face Chelsea in the final of course so I'm with you Rigger, Cash Out at 39K
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Emley White wrote:
rigger wrote:C A S H
O U T

No brainer for me.
City could easily lose to Chelsea in the semi - they lost to them in the league three days ago - while we all know the other bit's safe ;)
City have Arsenal in the semi but they could face Chelsea in the final of course so I'm with you Rigger, Cash Out at 39K
Jesus. My mind is shot at the moment.
I'm up at 02:30 every morning for work as we're so busy, but that's no excuse.
Think I need a break but I don't have any time off till September :(
lufctrav
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by lufctrav »

Cash out and reinvest £1k on the last two legs.