Andrea Radrizzani

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Andrea Radrizzani

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Everybody is singing the praises of Marcelo Bielsa ( rightly so ) but let’s just spare a thought for our owner. After years of awful owners Bates ( shudder ) Cellino ( another shudder ) & GFH who basically asset stripped our club in comes Radz who buys back ER & brings in MB. Whether or not financially Radz is the man to take us any further is yet to be seen. However what a fantastic job he’s done & despite those who have challenged his motives we’re just 7 points away from returning to the top table of English football. I for one say whatever happens in the next couple of weeks thanks Mr Radrizzani.
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Andrea Radrizzani

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Everybody is singing the praises of Marcelo Bielsa ( rightly so ) but let’s just spare a thought for our owner. After years of awful owners Bates ( shudder ) Cellino ( another shudder ) & GFH who basically asset stripped our club in comes Radz who buys back ER & brings in MB. Whether or not financially Radz is the man to take us any further is yet to be seen. However what a fantastic job he’s done & despite those who have challenged his motives we’re just 7 points away from returning to the top table of English football. I for one say whatever happens in the next couple of weeks thanks Mr Radrizzani.
Here here :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by White Knight »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Everybody is singing the praises of Marcelo Bielsa ( rightly so ) but let’s just spare a thought for our owner. After years of awful owners Bates ( shudder ) Cellino ( another shudder ) & GFH who basically asset stripped our club in comes Radz who buys back ER & brings in MB. Whether or not financially Radz is the man to take us any further is yet to be seen. However what a fantastic job he’s done & despite those who have challenged his motives we’re just 7 points away from returning to the top table of English football. I for one say whatever happens in the next couple of weeks thanks Mr Radrizzani.
Spot on :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have thought the same for much of this run in. He’s not in the spotlight but we would still be in the toilet without him.

Well said NW!
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

White Knight wrote:
Spot on :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have thought the same for much of this run in. He’s not in the spotlight but we would still be in the toilet without him.

Well said NW!
Hear, hear! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep The Faith / WAL
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Spot on. He'll deservedly be in the spotlight again when the new Amazon prime series returns. I think we have the best owner, MD and coach in UK football.
yorkfan
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by yorkfan »

An extremely shrewd cookie, who has made some very important decisions, not only to get us back where we belong, but, just as crucially, getting the fans back onside in their support.

Our club and the City of Leeds are inseparable, and he just "gets" it. :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Good to see him getting the credit he richly deserves whether he sells to QSI or someone else he’s done a fantastic job at the club. I didn’t agree with the trip to Burma but otherwise I applaud everything he’s done for the club. Thank you Andrea :clap:
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

100% agree :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.