New adidas kit for 2020/21

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: New adidas kit for 2020/21

Post by Leonickroberts »

Anyone know any more about when this might be announced? I rarely stump up for a new kit, but this one is going to be a definite, even if it looks like a tesco bag or a bus seat.
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Leonickroberts wrote:Anyone know any more about when this might be announced? I rarely stump up for a new kit, but this one is going to be a definite, even if it looks like a tesco bag or a bus seat.
This was last year Leo when I was working on a certain book which you might recall, and I was told that the new home kit was set for release July 31st and the new away kit at the end of August.

Obviously so much has changed but I can't see it being much difference in times. The commercial manager who told me left for pastures new last year but he did also tell me, in hushed tones (I kid you not) that this kit would be 'very special' :D
Leonickroberts

Post by Leonickroberts »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Leonickroberts wrote:Anyone know any more about when this might be announced? I rarely stump up for a new kit, but this one is going to be a definite, even if it looks like a tesco bag or a bus seat.
This was last year Leo when I was working on a certain book which you might recall, and I was told that the new home kit was set for release July 31st and the new away kit at the end of August.

Obviously so much has changed but I can't see it being much difference in times. The commercial manager who told me left for pastures new last year but he did also tell me, in hushed tones (I kid you not) that this kit would be 'very special' :D
I do indeed remember the book! Excellent result of a lot of hard work.

I'm super excited by this kit, I've got to admit...
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Leonickroberts wrote:

I was actually meaning the Kits book which hasn't yet materialised (we remain hopeful!) :D
Leonickroberts

Post by Leonickroberts »

Leonickroberts wrote:

I was actually meaning the Kits book which hasn't yet materialised (we remain hopeful!) :D
Getting mixed up with the centenary book - count me and my dad among your customers of the kit book when it finally gets written!

I've been trying to hunt down an original 92/93 third kit in my size that won't bankrupt me for years - I'm the classic LUFC football hipster ;)
MyNameIsMark
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by MyNameIsMark »

As soon as I hear "Adidas" I see something minimal & retro.

Anything like this would make me very happy...

Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Somethings afoot, was just visited the online store to purchase something for myself and Tracey, very little available. Have I missed something ;)
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
blackbox2342

Post by blackbox2342 »

Barlow Boy wrote:5 year kit deal.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club/2 ... eds-united
Worst kept secret? Great it is finally confirmed, looking forward to seeing the new kit.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

blackbox2342 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:5 year kit deal.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club/2 ... eds-united
Worst kept secret? Great it is finally confirmed, looking forward to seeing the new kit.
Think we had to wait for our partnership with Kappa to end. Photoshoots already supposedly done for the new kit so don't think we'll be too far off seeing it.