New Season Ticket Announcement

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: New Season Ticket Announcement

Post by Barlow Boy »

One of our non-regular attendees has put his name on the list I believe, you’ll do well to get one in the next 2/3 seasons SW, but good luck with it.

Do you find out where you are on the list when you apply ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Barlow Boy wrote:One of our non-regular attendees has put his name on the list I believe, you’ll do well to get one in the next 2/3 seasons SW, but good luck with it.

They've not said anything yet about position on the list. But I hope they'll give us at least an idea of how far down we are when they're finished with this season's sales. Would be good to know how many years I might need to wait.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:One of our non-regular attendees has put his name on the list I believe, you’ll do well to get one in the next 2/3 seasons SW, but good luck with it.

They've not said anything yet about position on the list. But I hope they'll give us at least an idea of how far down we are when they're finished with this season's sales. Would be good to know how many years I might need to wait.
Yes all I got was a automated email confirming payment.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yes all I got was a automated email confirming payment.
Yeah same here. Hopefully they'll let us know a bit more soon.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Thanks gents, as you say Scott, at the very least they should tell you where you are on the list to enable you to plan a little bit, it can’t be that hard for them to let you know.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Angus Kinnear states there are around 20,000 people on the season ticket waiting list :crazy:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Barlow Boy wrote:Angus Kinnear states there are around 20,000 people on the season ticket waiting list :crazy:
Just read that as well. It's going to take some people a long time to get to the top of that waiting list.

6,000 new gold memberships sold in the first day of general sale last week as well. When we're allowed back to ER eventually, getting a ticket is going to be fun...
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:When we're allowed back to ER eventually, getting a ticket is going to be fun...
Virtually impossible, the club will have to implement some sort of scheme to ensure fairness (god knows what though).

A few seasons ago, when it was easy to get a ticket, I was going to ditch my season ticket, glad I didn’t now.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:When we're allowed back to ER eventually, getting a ticket is going to be fun...
Virtually impossible, the club will have to implement some sort of scheme to ensure fairness (god knows what though).

A few seasons ago, when it was easy to get a ticket, I was going to ditch my season ticket, glad I didn’t now.
Yeah, long gone are the days when you could get a whole row to yourself if you wanted, on the day of the game. It's fantastic there's such a demand again, but it's going to cause a headache for ticket sales.

Presumably as they've sold memberships all on one level now, it'll just be a free for all as and when tickets go on sale. Saw some people say they should have tiered the memberships - so people who renewed get first dibs before new members, but I'm not sure they can do that if it wasn't sold as such to those who have just bought one.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

Yeah, long gone are the days when you could get a whole row to yourself if you wanted, on the day of the game. It's fantastic there's such a demand again, but it's going to cause a headache for ticket sales.

Presumably as they've sold memberships all on one level now, it'll just be a free for all as and when tickets go on sale. Saw some people say they should have tiered the memberships - so people who renewed get first dibs before new members, but I'm not sure they can do that if it wasn't sold as such to those who have just bought one.
I didn’t realise they had got rid of the tiered memberships, nightmare if you’ve had a gold membership for a few years and now those who’ve just come on board get the same benefits.

It’ll be utter chaos trying to get tickets, I’m in the same boat for away games, virtually no chance.