New Season Ticket Announcement

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

New Season Ticket Announcement

Post by Nic »

Announcement about future year's ST
https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... hip-update

Details for supporters.

Leeds United are now in a position to give an update on 2020/21 Season Tickets and Memberships, ahead of our return to the Premier League.

No new Season Tickets will be available to purchase for the 2020/21 season.

Existing Season Ticket Holders

2019/20 Season Ticket Holders who have not renewed will have a two-week window to renew online from 9am on Thursday 23rd July 2020.

A three-month instalment plan will be available for these supporters.

Season Ticket Seat Transfers

From Monday 10th August 2020, we will then process all seat transfers from existing Season Ticket Holders.

Season Ticket Waiting List

Leeds United will be launching a Season Ticket Waiting List on Friday at 9am, which can be joined online.

Supporters can pay £10 to join the Waiting List, with priority to 2019/20 Gold Members who attended nine or more home games during the 2019/20 campaign.

Following this priority period, remaining Gold Members and then the general public, will have the chance to join the Waiting List.

Membership Renewal

The deadline for existing Members to renew their Leeds United Membership is Monday 10th August 2020.

After this date, subject to numbers, a further announcement will be made as to whether Memberships will be made available for new applicants.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: New Season Ticket Announcement

Post by Barlow Boy »

I renewed my season ticket ages ago, and I appreciate it that the club have held the price for around 8 years now or whatever it is.

However, £10 just to join a waiting list for a season ticket is a bit much.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:I renewed my season ticket ages ago, and I appreciate it that the club have held the price for around 8 years now or whatever it is.

If it was FOC then there would be tens of thousands doing it, maybe this is just to try and weedle out time wasters. I don't know of course but there could be a cost to the club too to set this all up.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:I renewed my season ticket ages ago, and I appreciate it that the club have held the price for around 8 years now or whatever it is.

If it was FOC then there would be tens of thousands doing it, maybe this is just to try and weedle out time wasters. I don't know of course but there could be a cost to the club too to set this all up.
Fair point, maybe they could reduce the subsequent season ticket by the £10 then, so genuine fans aren’t charged for joining a waiting list. Just seems a bit wrong to me, that said, I don’t know what other clubs do.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:

Fair point, maybe they could reduce the subsequent season ticket by the £10 then, so genuine fans aren’t charged for joining a waiting list. Just seems a bit wrong to me, that said, I don’t know what other clubs do.
I don't think other clubs really matter TBH, these are strange times and even the running and admin of a database costs money, plus it could be a bit of a security nightmare :) I don't like it either though mate TBH.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

I'll be one that will probably pay the £10 to go on the waiting list although expect it to be 2 or 3 years before I can get one (probably when the ground is developed).

Before anyone accuses me of been a glory hunter in my younger days I had a season ticket for over 20 years (seeing the good and bad times) but due to other commitments couldn't make many games so gave it up just going when I could.

Without going into details the plan was always to get a ticket again once my other commitments become less, the way things are that will be in the next 2 or 3 years I suspect so the waiting list situation may just work in my favour.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Latest announcement from the club......

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... ist-update
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

I didn't quite hit the 9 games last season, but I might join the list on Friday just on the off chance. £10 isn't too bad for the opportunity. The £1.50 web sales fee on top of that is a bit tight though.
Oldfox
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Oldfox »

I renewed my season ticket in about March. As an old codger paying I think the £405 concession price for 19 Premier League games for a seat in the West Stand on the half way line is one of the best bargains I will ever get.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:The £1.50 web sales fee on top of that is a bit tight though.
That’s ridiculous :thumbdown: