New Season Ticket Announcement

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: New Season Ticket Announcement

Post by Barlow Boy »

Oldfox wrote:I renewed my season ticket in about March. As an old codger paying I think the £405 concession price for 19 Premier League games for a seat in the West Stand on the half way line is one of the best bargains I will ever get.
I renewed in March, although mine is £445 (I’ve not hit old codger rates just yet :D), working out at £23 per game, it’s cracking value for a good day out.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:Latest announcement from the club......

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... ist-update
Thanks BB
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Oldfox
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Oldfox »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Oldfox wrote:I renewed my season ticket in about March. As an old codger paying I think the £405 concession price for 19 Premier League games for a seat in the West Stand on the half way line is one of the best bargains I will ever get.
I renewed in March, although mine is £445 (I’ve not hit old codger rates just yet :D), working out at £23 per game, it’s cracking value for a good day out.
Just been on the official site to check what I paid it was actually £408 I won’t complain saving £37 on what you paid. ;)
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Oldfox wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
I won’t complain saving £37 on what you paid. ;)
Neither will I, I’ll be at old codger rates one day :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Oldfox
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Oldfox »

I bet bargain would not have been used to describe the price of a season ticket had old Ken still been in charge.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Oldfox wrote:I bet bargain would not have been used to describe the price of a season ticket had old Ken still been in charge.
I suspect the 2021/2022 ST price might take a significant hike if we are still in the EPL.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Oldfox wrote:I bet bargain would not have been used to describe the price of a season ticket had old Ken still been in charge.
I suspect the 2021/2022 ST price might take a significant hike if we are still in the EPL.
Do you think the freeze go and it's the renewal price plus an increase? So instead of £445 it's £562 plus say 5% increase - so £590 for an adult for the N/S stands etc.

Some will complain, but the price freeze has saved fans quite a bit.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Nic wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Do you think the freeze go and it's the renewal price plus an increase? So instead of £445 it's £562 plus say 5% increase - so £590 for an adult for the N/S stands etc.

Some will complain, but the price freeze has saved fans quite a bit.
I just think the ST price will increase due to the product being better, i.e Premier League football as opposed to Championship football. The individual price per game has actually increased this season, the price is fixed at £445, but it’s actually for less games, 19 instead of 23.

I’m expecting a general increase for renewals across the board, of a certain percentage, what that increase will be I’m not sure.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Got to love the club's ticketing website at times. 45 minutes to queue to even get on, then try to add myself to the season ticket waiting list, only for it to crash while processing my card. Then when I try to do it again, it tells me I can't because I've already purchased that item, even though the transaction hasn't gone through. What a waste of time.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Anyone else put their name on the list.

Was trying to work out when I last had a season ticket and reckon just over 30 years ago (had one for about 20 years from been a child) . No reason for giving it up other than other commitments took over life and I just went when I could.
Always was in the long term plan to get one at some point so decided to put my name down.

Don't expect to get one this year but think 2 or 3 years time would be perfect for me. This year individual match tickets have obviously got harder than ever to get, in the bad old days could just go as and when I could.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.