New Season Ticket Announcement

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: New Season Ticket Announcement

Post by Wigan White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:When we're allowed back to ER eventually, getting a ticket is going to be fun...
Virtually impossible, the club will have to implement some sort of scheme to ensure fairness (god knows what though).

A few seasons ago, when it was easy to get a ticket, I was going to ditch my season ticket, glad I didn’t now.
Yeah, long gone are the days when you could get a whole row to yourself if you wanted, on the day of the game. It's fantastic there's such a demand again, but it's going to cause a headache for ticket sales.

Presumably as they've sold memberships all on one level now, it'll just be a free for all as and when tickets go on sale. Saw some people say they should have tiered the memberships - so people who renewed get first dibs before new members, but I'm not sure they can do that if it wasn't sold as such to those who have just bought one.
I didn’t realise they had got rid of the tiered memberships, nightmare if you’ve had a gold membership for a few years and now those who’ve just come on board get the same benefits.

It’ll be utter chaos trying to get tickets, I’m in the same boat for away games, virtually no chance.
They got rid of the tiered membership a couple of years ago.

I've renewed my membership again but it's going to be almost impossible to get a ticket for any of the games.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Yeah they got rid of silver at the end of the season before last, so we were all gold last season. Now it's all just My Leeds. It's basically going to be luck of the draw and where you land in the online queue for tickets next season.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

What category do I fall into? Last ticket I had was v West Ham, 08 Feb 2003 :( .
West (freezing) stand. Won 1-0, Seth Johnson.
Met Paul Robinson having a meal with his parents the night before - gentleman.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

kk_white wrote:What category do I fall into? Last ticket I had was v West Ham, 08 Feb 2003 :( .
Same as other members by the look of it KK, good luck to all.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Barlow Boy wrote:
kk_white wrote:What category do I fall into? Last ticket I had was v West Ham, 08 Feb 2003 :( .
Same as other members by the look of it KK, good luck to all.
I'd love to think so BB, but I'll leave the scramble to the regulars this season. Not right that I turn up after 17 years (sweet jehovah :o ) and nab a ticket.

In saying that, my plan is still to cross the sea and visit for some match day atmosphere (covid permitting) - you never know, if a ticket is still available at 1 minute to kick-off, how could I turn it down :D ?
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay