The REAL Reason Bielsa Stayed at Leeds & Led Us To Promotion

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

The REAL Reason Bielsa Stayed at Leeds & Led Us To Promotion

Post by Aaron »

Marcelo Bielsa had a decision to make after last seasons play off heartbreak, he decided to stay at Leeds United and his decision was vindicated with promotion this season as Champions.

twalkden
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Re: The REAL Reason Bielsa Stayed at Leeds & Led Us To Promo

Post by twalkden »

Is this a teaser for a second season of Take Us Home...? :think: I remember Phil Hay tweeting about Amazon cameras being at ER for one of our games this year which gave me some hope.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

twalkden wrote:Is this a teaser for a second season of Take Us Home...? :think: I remember Phil Hay tweeting about Amazon cameras being at ER for one of our games this year which gave me some hope.
After doing what I suspect a lot of fans did, and starting on last season's Take Us Home but giving up once it had all gone wrong for us, I can say with 100% certainty that I will watch the whole of the 19/20 season ;)
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

twalkden wrote:Is this a teaser for a second season of Take Us Home...? :think: I remember Phil Hay tweeting about Amazon cameras being at ER for one of our games this year which gave me some hope.
The cameras were definitely at the games last year, saw them loads of times, watching that got me a bit emotional again.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Leonickroberts wrote:
After doing what I suspect a lot of fans did, and starting on last season's Take Us Home but giving up once it had all gone wrong for us, I can say with 100% certainty that I will watch the whole of the 19/20 season ;)
That's exactly what I did. I still haven't finished it, think I maybe could now :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
MOT1919
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by MOT1919 »

Davycc wrote:
Leonickroberts wrote:
That's exactly what I did. I still haven't finished it, think I maybe could now :thumbup:
I thought the same, that I would be able to finish it now. I couldn't. But I can't wait for the next season if ever there is one.
Metro1962
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Metro1962 »

If they do a second season of Take Us Home all they have to do is rename it "Already Home Now " and attach this seasons ending as an alternate ending from the play offs last season. :thumbup:
Aqua-

Post by Aqua- »

Davycc wrote:
Leonickroberts wrote:
Thats what i did. I watched the whole thing up to the 5th episode, and couldnt watch the final one till a couple of days ago. Still awoken the emotions of that day
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Can't wait to hear Russell Crowe's dulcet tones once more ;)
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Leicester White

Post by Leicester White »

100% will be a 2nd series, I know someone who works at In the City