What's the crowd going to be against Huddersfield?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

What's the crowd going to be against Huddersfield?

Post by Aces »

Me, I predict 25,000

I hope it's more, so there's a fantastic atmosphere, but ...... It might be less if there's a protest from our fans.

What's everyone else's take on just how many will turn up today?
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 130

Re: What's the crowd going to be against Huddersfield?

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Angry.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

18,000 less if the weather's bad.
I once played against Don Revie.
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

28,000 maybe 30,000 now
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

There's a big difference between the last two posts, TBH I haven't a clue how many will turn up.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

isrodger wrote:28,000 maybe 30,000 now
I hope your right mate, the atmosphere will be electric with so many in the ground, plus the added tension from the Town fans who usually bring plenty of support as well, it is after all their biggest game of the season playing us. :lol:
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Someone put a stadium plan pic on FB and there were not many green or blue sections so I'll go 27,500
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

18longleeds wrote:Someone put a stadium plan pic on FB and there were not many green or blue sections so I'll go 27,500
I'm just turning up and planning on queuing for a ticket for the East stand, does anyone think it will a problem?
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Aces wrote:
18longleeds wrote:Someone put a stadium plan pic on FB and there were not many green or blue sections so I'll go 27,500
I'm just turning up and planning on queuing for a ticket for the East stand, does anyone think it will a problem?
It's looking like a big crowd, my mate is coming with us and he has phoned the ticket office and all that's left is seats in the a West stand.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Aces wrote:
Busy around ER @1pm definitely a big crowd today.