PPV

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: PPV

Post by Deleted User 728 »

hugo70 wrote:Hola vivo en Uruguay y sigo los partidos... Aquí con el paquete básico accedes A todos los partidos de ligas europeas y el costo mensual es de 20 dolares...
Same as Malaysia and presumably lots of countries around the world :)
Tourist
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Tourist »

rigger wrote:
hugo70 wrote:Hola vivo en Uruguay y sigo los partidos... Aquí con el paquete básico accedes A todos los partidos de ligas europeas y el costo mensual es de 20 dolares...
Same as Malaysia and presumably lots of countries around the world :)
A tenner in Poland for EPL only. This is where you'll be getting your streams from :P
hugo70
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by hugo70 »

Acá las señales fox sport y espn se rotan para pasar los encuentros pueden probar en buscar espn y fox latinamerica por la web
a ver que suerte tienen...
hugo70

Post by hugo70 »

Acá las señales fox sport y espn se rotan para pasar los encuentros pueden probar en buscar espn y fox latinamerica por la web
a ver que suerte tienen... Si ese precio es un robo descarado
hugo70

Post by hugo70 »

a ver que suerte tienen... Si ese precio es un robo descarado
Deebo
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Deebo »

Not to rub it in at all, but I get all the Premier League matches free here in Australia via my mobile phone provider Optus, at no additional cost to my mobile phone plan. (around 20 pounds a month I pay)

The cost in the UK is beyond the pale. When I hear people paying 100 quid a month for Sky packages, I despair!
lufctrav
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by lufctrav »

Deebo wrote:Not to rub it in at all, but I get all the Premier League matches free here in Australia via my mobile phone provider Optus, at no additional cost to my mobile phone plan. (around 20 pounds a month I pay)

The cost in the UK is beyond the pale. When I hear people paying 100 quid a month for Sky packages, I despair!
We take our live sport on FTA laws for granted when you compare what we get to other major nations.

How do you find Optus? I'm currently with Telstra but way overdue for a new phone and Optus Sport sounds like a nice little incentive. I'm currently using a friends log in.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I have a streaming site that’s free, good quality & in English PM for details.
Winner of the Europa League
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

How do I send a PM? Sorry, I can’t remember.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

judy wrote:How do I send a PM? Sorry, I can’t remember.
On the right hand side of a members post, you will see either their avatar or name, underneath of which you will see a ‘PM’ icon, click on that button and it will automatically set up a PM to that recipient.

Hope that helps, if you need any further assistance just ask :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.