Admiral catalogue scans from 1974-75

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Admiral catalogue scans from 1974-75

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I'm not sure where the "official" 'Talk image thread is on this forum and I know this has been a problem before so I thought I'd just start a separate topic for these scans that cropped up on a kit site this morning.

If anyone does know where the heck that thread is, please resurrect it by posting something new in it, even if it's just a "Boing !" or something to bring it back to life :)
I know a couple of us looked thoroughly for it and I did again this morning, going back several pages in the "LUFC Talk" section of the board but to no avail. Also, if you type the words "image", "photo", "picture" and "thread"- or any combination thereof - into the search facility, they're rejected for being too common .. which is downright rude IMHO :lol:

Anyway.
The images.
I think they're pretty cool, in a retro vintage kinda way :ugeek:

Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Re: Admiral catalogue scans from 1974-75

Post by Leicester White »

The tv documentary on Admiral 'Get Shirty' was brilliant
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

It was indeed and it all sprang from the book about the firm, which came out a few years ago. Well worth picking up, if only for the glorious colour plates throughout :)
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Looks like it's out of print Rigger https://www.amazon.co.uk/Admiral-Kit-Ma ... al+f&sr=1-
1 The young designer they got was brilliant ... still think the 1980 England shirt is our best England shirt
Westminster
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by Westminster »

I really liked those Admiral strips from the mid to late-1970s. Our all yellow away strip with the blue and white side stripes is my favourite kit of all time, although I'm undecided as to whether it looked better with the blue shorts we wore when he played Anderlecht in '75.