Time to plan for life after Bielsa ..

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Time to plan for life after Bielsa ..

Post by Leonickroberts »

marziale wrote:I have tried to improve comprehension....

Hello. The continuation of Bielsa as Leeds’ manager will depend mainly on how he assesses the commitment of the squad to his philosophy. Some (players) have criticised in several meetings the fact that the results of matches at this level do not match expectations, since the quality of the rivals is not the same as before. Therefore the final results are not what they should be and that is because so many passes do not reach their destination. Players cannot be blamed for the failed delivery of passes - they are simply doing their best in terms of how they have been trained. As for the next manager after Bielsa, I can suggest a name that would offer an improvement on the Bielsa system, because his game is not so vertical and he takes more care of possession of the ball: Marcelo Gallardo is the ideal coach. He manages the club in the same way as Bielsa, but in the last South America’s Cup, the Brazilian team did not get beyond the halfway line in 85 minutes and were furious. This replacement (Gallardo) does he or doesn’t he have real guts and backbone??
I agree Marziale, Gallardo would be a fantastic choice for the post-Bielsa world. I suspect by the time we come to replace Bielsa though, Gallardo will already be managing in Spain, potentially at a club with European competition (not to say that we won't also have this ;))
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
hugo70
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by hugo70 »

Hola muy amable en traducir la idea mi ingles deja mucho que desear si seguramente gallardo llegue a otras ligas pero Gallardo tiene muchos puntos en común con Bielsa y le gusta meter la cuchara en todos los ámbitos del club donde este y eso no es posible en todos lados
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

hugo70 wrote:Hola muy amable en traducir la idea mi ingles deja mucho que desear si seguramente gallardo llegue a otras ligas pero Gallardo tiene muchos puntos en común con Bielsa y le gusta meter la cuchara en todos los ámbitos del club donde este y eso no es posible en todos lados

tu inglés es mucho mejor que nuestro español :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders