Bielsa on the possibility of staying another season

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Bielsa_revolution
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Bielsa on the possibility of staying another season

Post by Bielsa_revolution »

Hi everyone!

I strongly recommend hearing what Bielsa says from 14:10 to 24:00 in the pre-match conference of the game against Southampton. A fully comprehensive and detailed analysis of Bielsa's thoughts on staying another season, and other related insights. Pure gold from Marcelo Bielsa.

https://youtu.be/TrT_kATbw3Y?t=848
John Dane
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Re: Bielsa on the possibility of staying another season

Post by John Dane »

Bielsa_revolution wrote:Hi everyone!

I strongly recommend hearing what Bielsa says from 14:10 to 24:00 in the pre-match conference of the game against Southampton. A fully comprehensive and detailed analysis of Bielsa's thoughts on staying another season, and other related insights. Pure gold from Marcelo Bielsa.

https://youtu.be/TrT_kATbw3Y?t=848
“It is not me, who has brought Leeds United to play in the Premier League, it is Leeds United, who has given me the chance to be a manager in the Premier League” (as I recall it...).

Another proof of Bielsa being a beatiful human being :clap:
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

I have grown up with the "we hate Leeds" and "dirty Leeds" comments and now all i hear is, love watching Leeds they are so exciting, Marcelo, thank you for changing the way people look at our club now, so proud to be Leeds, always have always will be.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

After last night game.

Sauce - Telegraph
“If the club offer me an extension and I delay it, that would seem as though the club is more interested in me than I am in the club but that is not the case,”
MB
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

LAsouthcoast wrote:I have grown up with the "we hate Leeds" and "dirty Leeds" comments and now all i hear is, love watching Leeds they are so exciting, Marcelo, thank you for changing the way people look at our club now, so proud to be Leeds, always have always will be.
I know where you are coming from but to coin a phrase "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!" :D (About the comments I mean)
Keep The Faith / WAL