Koch & Klich

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Koch & Klich

Post by NottinghamWhite »

There season has finished as they’ve been granted early leave in preparation for the Euros.

https://twitter.com/grahamsmyth/status/ ... 37920?s=21
Winner of the Europa League
gilesdriveby
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Re: Koch & Klich

Post by gilesdriveby »

Good call. Hopefully it will mean an opportunity for Shackleton or someone else to show what they can do. I presume mccalmont is not an option even though his season is ended.

In a way it shows where we need straightening We have cover at CB and RF and on the wings even U 23 candidates are stronger in this area Drameh Summerville etc but we are not as well served in box to box players.
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

To be fair unless LLorente, Struijk or Phillips get injured I would doubt Koch would feature other from the bench.

However I would have liked to see the same middle 3 (Phillips, Dallas & Klich) as we had at Burnley, with the lack of a genuine No10 that 3 can run the legs off anybody.
Think Gilesdriveby calls it right and hope its a chance for Shackleton in the Klich role.

Need to win these games, prize money per position is important (did I read on another thread its £4mill difference between 8th & 10th).
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

The Fonz wrote:To be fair unless LLorente, Struijk or Phillips get injured I would doubt Koch would feature other from the bench.

However I would have liked to see the same middle 3 (Phillips, Dallas & Klich) as we had at Burnley, with the lack of a genuine No10 that 3 can run the legs off anybody.
Think Gilesdriveby calls it right and hope its a chance for Shackleton in the Klich role.

Need to win these games, prize money per position is important (did I read on another thread its £4mill difference between 8th & 10th).
Yep. £2mill per spot is what I read.