2021 - 2022 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
TelfordLeeds
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Re: 2021 - 2022 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by TelfordLeeds »

The following You Tube link shows the highlight of Costa's career in England - following his serious injury, he never came near to reproducing it, plus a link for his bad injury, just a few month's later. Hope it all works out for him in Valencia

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 2wiTok9iUX

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-tea ... ury-update
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

Part of our promotion so part of our history.

Wish him all the best, hope he shines in Spain :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I know it’s the Daily Ma*l but they’re reporting that Manchester City are going to put a bid in January for Kalvin Phillips they value him at £26m :lol: seriously even if it isn’t true they should have some sanctions on how they can keep spending these vast amounts of money. It’s killing football.
Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

NottinghamWhite wrote:...Manchester City are going to put a bid in January for Kalvin Phillips they value him at £26m...
For a half season loan? Not bad I suppose :lol:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

kk white wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:...Manchester City are going to put a bid in January for Kalvin Phillips they value him at £26m...
Aye end of May to start of August
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

The Fonz wrote:
kk white wrote:
Aye end of May to start of August
:clap:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

Barcelona identified Leeds striker Rodrigo, 30, as a deadline day transfer target this summer but the Premier League side turned down Barca's "scattergun" approach for the Spain international.
From the Beeb today, wonder if that's contributed to him seemingly being a bit off the boil at the start of this season?

I can't imagine what it must be like working in an environment where your employer might change at the drop of a hat, and that you don't necessarily always have total control over when, how and where. It would definitely affect my performance at work if I knew another firm was trying to poach me.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Kalvin pulls out of the England squad, with a calf strain picked up against Watford.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

Supposedly harry Winks is looking for a loan move in January. I really think we should look to bring him in if that is true.
Robert Purnell
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by Robert Purnell »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I know it’s the Daily Ma*l but they’re reporting that Manchester City are going to put a bid in January for Kalvin Phillips they value him at £26m :lol: seriously even if it isn’t true they should have some sanctions on how they can keep spending these vast amounts of money. It’s killing football.
I thought the same as you, however, Manchester City sold six of their lesser known players for £120 million, then they bought Jack Grealish for £100 million leaving a surplus of £20 million.

The larger clubs are using their academies as an income stream.