2021 - 2022 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: 2021 - 2022 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Matt Smith to Burnley from Millwall??
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Another Northern Soul wrote:Matt Smith to Burnley from Millwall??
Signed for Salford today.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Wigan White wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:Matt Smith to Burnley from Millwall??
Signed for Salford today.
Ha! It was a tweet by a friend adding 2 and 2 together and getting 7 :D Smith posted a farewell to his millwall teammates.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Victor Orta seen at Munich airport yesterday morning make of it what you will. Are we rumoured to be looking at any Bayern or Salzburg players ?
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Victor Orta seen at Munich airport yesterday morning make of it what you will. Are we rumoured to be looking at any Bayern or Salzburg players ?
Fits with our reported bid for Salzburgs Brenden Aaronson :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Victor Orta seen at Munich airport yesterday morning make of it what you will. Are we rumoured to be looking at any Bayern or Salzburg players ?
https://twitter.com/reehang28/status/14 ... 90562?s=21

Yeah saw the same on Twitter earlier.
Winner of the Europa League
HalifaxWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by HalifaxWhite »

Salzburg is in Austria so not sure how that's relevant. Therfore someone in Germany, maybe he's gone to have a word with Leipzig to write off thr JKA issue :D
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

HalifaxWhite wrote:
Salzburg is in Austria so not sure how that's relevant. Therfore someone in Germany, maybe he's gone to have a word with Leipzig to write off thr JKA issue :D
Salzburg isn't at all far from Munich (1hr40ish drive I think), so could well be about Aaronson.
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
HalifaxWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by HalifaxWhite »

Leonickroberts wrote:
HalifaxWhite wrote:
Salzburg isn't at all far from Munich (1hr40ish drive I think), so could well be about Aaronson.
That close? I didn't know that so could be the nearest airport with direct flights then. I was thinking there's no way he's driving there from Munich surely he'd fly there but if its that close then maybe we'll see a signing in the coming days.
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

HalifaxWhite wrote:
Leonickroberts wrote:
HalifaxWhite wrote:
That close? I didn't know that so could be the nearest airport with direct flights then. I was thinking there's no way he's driving there from Munich surely he'd fly there but if its that close then maybe we'll see a signing in the coming days.
That's right and good transport links road and rail (about 70 mile) . Although you can fly direct to Salzburg from UK.
Leipzig is much further away at just under 300 miles as was in the old East Germany.
Probably would fly into Berlin to visit Leipzig.