Marcelo Bielsa

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Metro1962
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Re: Marcelo Bielsa

Post by Metro1962 »

Leonickroberts wrote:New contract signed. 1 Year as always. PHEW.
:thumbup:

Was there any doubt from anyone he would not sign? :lol:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Metro1962 wrote:
Leonickroberts wrote:New contract signed. 1 Year as always. PHEW.
:thumbup:

Was there any doubt from anyone he would not sign? :lol:
No, but it's great news all the same :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

It is great news, expected but always nice to see it confirmed.

I feel like Marcelo's found a good home with us, I can see him finishing his career here before he goes back to Newell's in some capacity, on their board or as Director of Football or something. I don't think we'll see him working anywhere other than Leeds or Newell's now, he's found with Radz and Orta the support he's craved from a club to enable him to test his vision wholeheartedly with no real restrictions on him, so I think/hope we've got him for life now.

**fingers crossed**
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

BIELSA'S WIFE DESIGNS STAFF GYM AT LEEDS

Marcelo Bielsa has paid £150,000 for a gym to be installed at Elland Road so staff can keep fit.

The warm-hearted Argentine even asked his wife, who is an architect, to design the state-of-the-art facility which is next to the reception in the East Stand and close to the club’s admin offices.
The gym features a host of weights, treadmills, bikes and rowing machines along with pictures of the nearby Yorkshire countryside.

Leeds’ motto — Marching On Together — is emblazoned on one of the walls. Insiders say the manager has always been keen to ensure the wider staff, as well as his players and backroom team, are looked after.
They are said to be thrilled with the facility, which also includes showers and a changing area.

What a man he is we’re so incredibly lucky to have him at our club.
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:BIELSA'S WIFE DESIGNS STAFF GYM AT LEEDS

Marcelo Bielsa has paid £150,000 for a gym to be installed at Elland Road so staff can keep fit.

The warm-hearted Argentine even asked his wife, who is an architect, to design the state-of-the-art facility which is next to the reception in the East Stand and close to the club’s admin offices.
The gym features a host of weights, treadmills, bikes and rowing machines along with pictures of the nearby Yorkshire countryside.

Leeds’ motto — Marching On Together — is emblazoned on one of the walls. Insiders say the manager has always been keen to ensure the wider staff, as well as his players and backroom team, are looked after.
They are said to be thrilled with the facility, which also includes showers and a changing area.

Fantastic gesture what a bloke he is :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:BIELSA'S WIFE DESIGNS STAFF GYM AT LEEDS

He really is something else that fella, fabulous gesture :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
John Dane
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by John Dane »

I was looking at Sky Bets “Next manager to leave”, mostly to enjoy the OGS numbers :twisted: and could see, that Bielsa is 6. on the list. What are they thinking??? Bielsa to be sacked? Will never happen!
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

John Dane wrote:I was looking at Sky Bets “Next manager to leave”, mostly to enjoy the OGS numbers :twisted: and could see, that Bielsa is 6. on the list. What are they thinking??? Bielsa to be sacked? Will never happen!
True, I hope, but I do worry that if he starts to feel unwanted here, he will walk away.

But anyway, he and his team have worked wonders for us, Gawd bless him :angel:
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

Think a fantastic gesture like he has just done suggests he loves this part of the world, he's found where he wants to be.
Blanc de blanc
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by Blanc de blanc »

He’s moved house again, probably because the Mrs is here and he needs more room that the flat over the chiropodist gave him, still a modest stone terrace though, with a great view of Wetherby Ings and the Wharfe.