Alioski: Stay or Go

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Alioski - Stay Or Go

Poll ended at 12 Jun 2021, 08:01

Want Him To Stay
66%
Want Him To Leave
6%
Not Bothered Either Way
28%

Total votes: 47

Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Alioski: Stay or Go

Post by Davycc »

yorkfan wrote:Just to be completely facetious for a mo', and not taking away from Alioski's 100% effort, every time he plays, together with his skills as an attacking fullback, every team needs a nutter within their ranks, and he is, most definitely, our nutter, and for that, I love the guy.

He is able to get into the head of whoever he's marking, and a while back, his celebrations to the cardboard crowd when he scored .......... priceless!

For these reasons, I hope he signs his new contract, and will therefore continue to entertain us. :clap:
I know what it's like to have someone in a team who may not be the best at the job but what they do to keep spirits up and provide a fun moment every now and again is priceless. That and as said getting into oppo's heads can be worth a goal or two over the season.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

yorkfan wrote:Just to be completely facetious for a mo', and not taking away from Alioski's 100% effort, every time he plays, together with his skills as an attacking fullback, every team needs a nutter within their ranks, and he is, most definitely, our nutter, and for that, I love the guy.

He is able to get into the head of whoever he's marking, and a while back, his celebrations to the cardboard crowd when he scored .......... priceless!

For these reasons, I hope he signs his new contract, and will therefore continue to entertain us. :clap:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Jemsym
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Jemsym »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Jemsym wrote:Sorry guys, you're absolutely right. I should have written that he has been/will be offered ""new terms" to an existing offer, in a (belated) attempt to make him stay. Victor Orta has apparently had a "good conversation" with him to that effect.
Not meaning to be a knowall but the improved contract was on the table weeks ago, from before the Galatasaray rumours started in fact - so it isn't belated at all, it's standard negotiations by the looks of it to me :thumbup:
It's hard trying to keep up with the latest on contracts etc here in Australia. My comments are based on what I read from the various Leeds blogs and articles I manage to find on the net.

My comments regarding "new terms" to Alioski's contract were based on:

28/05/2021

..."Leeds released a statement last night confirming their retained list, with confirmation that a contract has been put to Alioski in a bid to extend his stay at Elland Road".

28/05/2021

..."Victor Orta admitted he could not be sure of what the future would hold for Ezgjan Alioski at Leeds United after the 29-year-old was offered fresh terms to stay at the club"
HalifaxWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by HalifaxWhite »

Can we add a poll to this thread?

Want him to stay
Want him to leave
Not bothered either way
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

HalifaxWhite wrote:Can we add a poll to this thread?

Want him to stay
Want him to leave
Not bothered either way
Done :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Stay for me :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I’ve put not bothered as if he wants to go then he will go. Obviously I don’t want him joining the club we don’t mention but if it’s another club & it’s in his interest then good luck to him. He comes across as a real character & has been part of our transformation under MB.
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Alioski is like any other footballer he will chase the money. There was always a time when the team would start breaking up. Hernandez and Berardi have gone and Alioski will make a decision soon enough. I agree with NW good luck to him but I won’t be happy if he goes to Galatasaray.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Jemsym wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:
Jemsym wrote:Sorry guys, you're absolutely right. I should have written that he has been/will be offered ""new terms" to an existing offer, in a (belated) attempt to make him stay. Victor Orta has apparently had a "good conversation" with him to that effect.
Not meaning to be a knowall but the improved contract was on the table weeks ago, from before the Galatasaray rumours started in fact - so it isn't belated at all, it's standard negotiations by the looks of it to me :thumbup:
It's hard trying to keep up with the latest on contracts etc here in Australia. My comments are based on what I read from the various Leeds blogs and articles I manage to find on the net.

My comments regarding "new terms" to Alioski's contract were based on:

28/05/2021

..."Leeds released a statement last night confirming their retained list, with confirmation that a contract has been put to Alioski in a bid to extend his stay at Elland Road".

28/05/2021

..."Victor Orta admitted he could not be sure of what the future would hold for Ezgjan Alioski at Leeds United after the 29-year-old was offered fresh terms to stay at the club"
:thumbup:

You can usually trust what is said on here, my friend :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Voted stay mesel
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders