Alioski

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Alioski

Post by DominanceUK »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Sounds sincere but why leave it till now ?
Judging by what he said, it seemed to me he was just waiting until he found a club and his future was settled. I wish him all the best, a big player for us at times, always gave 100% - I couldn't have asked for more from a fans perspective.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

DominanceUK wrote:
Judging by what he said, it seemed to me he was just waiting until he found a club and his future was settled. I wish him all the best, a big player for us at times, always gave 100% - I couldn't have asked for more from a fans perspective.
I think your right there Dom, plus some of the abuse from Leeds fans is probably another reason as his non move to that Turkish team never happened, I think some apologies might be in order.

Solid fun player wish him all the best.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Mr Russell wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
I think your right there Dom, plus some of the abuse from Leeds fans is probably another reason as his non move to that Turkish team never happened, I think some apologies might be in order.

Solid fun player wish him all the best.
No point in him apologising for negotiating a move there, what's done is done. Okay, it fell through but a lot of upset was caused anyway and, no surprise, a lot of Leeds fans said more than they should have about it/him on antisocial media.