Brighton away

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
LEECO
Giddy Kipper

Brighton away

Post by LEECO »

I've not been to see the mighty whites in a while but I'm based in London at the moment so I'm looking for a ticket for the Brighton game next week.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Brighton away

Post by Davycc »

LEECO wrote:I've not been to see the mighty whites in a while but I'm based in London at the moment so I'm looking for a ticket for the Brighton game next week.

Ah ha London, I'll use my powers of deduction then.

Anyone new to the forum will think I've lost it!

OK added to http://lufctalkforum.wix.com/lufc#!members-listed/c22bg and http://pininthemap.com/LUFCTALK
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Otherworld
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Otherworld »

LEECO wrote:I've not been to see the mighty whites in a while but I'm based in London at the moment so I'm looking for a ticket for the Brighton game next week.

It's pretty much due South! :thumbup:
simonlarkins17
Giddy Kipper

Post by simonlarkins17 »

Not been Brighton away before. Where is the best spot for away fans to go drinking before the game?
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Pecky10 »

simonlarkins17 wrote:Not been Brighton away before. Where is the best spot for away fans to go drinking before the game?
Most congregate in the Wetherspoons on West Street - head towards the sea from the station and just before you get wet feet it's on your right :) There's better places to have a pint, mind.

The pubs by the station are for home fans only - King Billy will tell you that trying to get in with a heavy Yorkshire accent and a lad in tow with a Leeds scarf on is *not* the way to pretend you're a home fan :D
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Pecky10 »

For anyone going who's not been to the Amex before, you need to get a bus or train out to Falmer but the travel fare is included in the match ticket so you don't need to buy extra tickets, just allow lots of time and if you're getting a train back to Leeds after the game, I'd suggest leaving a tad early or running like hell or you'll never get back into Brighton in time....