Injuries 2021-2022

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Injuries 2021-2022

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Can't be helped but I see Rodrigo is on the injured list again. Apparently it is an ongoing problem with a heel. Now - Rodrigo missing is not a surprise to the Club and his form since he joined was and has remained at an ordinary level. I doubt we are going to see and significant improvement in what Rodrigo brings to the team; the Premiership is not for Rodrigo or the other way around.

A decision had been made to fly with a small squad. With the level of injuries and the lack of quality the Club needs to do a little bit in the next Transfer Window but I suspect it will not.

It baffles and frustrates me. All you van do is cross your fingers and hope for the best.......... :shock: :roll:
Keep The Faith / WAL
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

PhoenixUnited wrote:Can't be helped but I see Rodrigo is on the injured list again. Apparently it is an ongoing problem with a heel. Now - Rodrigo missing is not a surprise to the Club and his form since he joined was and has remained at an ordinary level. I doubt we are going to see and significant improvement in what Rodrigo brings to the team; the Premiership is not for Rodrigo or the other way around.

A decision had been made to fly with a small squad. With the level of injuries and the lack of quality the Club needs to do a little bit in the next Transfer Window but I suspect it will not.

It baffles and frustrates me. All you van do is cross your fingers and hope for the best.......... :shock: :roll:
I think most fans will agree with that, Phoenix. Transfers have to be made but more importantly, they have to done as early in January as possible not halfway through and certainly not at the last day either. I think results over Xmas and our league standing before the Burnley game at home will probably decide what actions are needed to be taken
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

DominanceUK wrote:
PhoenixUnited wrote:Can't be helped but I see Rodrigo is on the injured list again. Apparently it is an ongoing problem with a heel. Now - Rodrigo missing is not a surprise to the Club and his form since he joined was and has remained at an ordinary level. I doubt we are going to see any significant improvement in what Rodrigo brings to the team; the Premiership is not for Rodrigo or the other way around.
It baffles and frustrates me. All you can do is cross your fingers and hope for the best.......... :shock: :roll:
I think most fans will agree with that, Phoenix. Transfers have to be made but more importantly, they have to done as early in January as possible not halfway through and certainly not at the last day either. I think results over Xmas and our league standing before the Burnley game at home will probably decide what actions are needed to be taken
The most likely scenario is one of Carry On Regardless. I am very willing to be pleasantly surprised however :D
Keep The Faith / WAL
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
yorkfan
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by yorkfan »

Brilliant, that ... ... ... already pinched!
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

So thinking out loud here we have the following in the treatment room.

Bamford -
Phillips -
Koch -
Struijk -
Cooper -
Rodrigo -

The list is bigger than my Christmas card list.
Polkadot
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Polkadot »

I really hope Raphinha didnt get seriously injured today
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

ChilwellWhite wrote:So thinking out loud here we have the following in the treatment room.

Bamford -
Phillips -
Koch -
Struijk -
Cooper -
Rodrigo -

And the ref's cards list for Leeds today!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

ChilwellWhite wrote:So thinking out loud here we have the following in the treatment room.

Bamford -
Phillips -
Koch -
Struijk -
Cooper -
Rodrigo -
Shackleton-

You can add Dan James to that list he picked up a muscular injury on Tuesday night. The squad is well & truly decimated & Junior out after picking up 5 yellows it’s not looking good is it ? Should we recall Helda Costa :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
Polkadot
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Polkadot »

Will be very intersting to know more about the injuries of James and Shackleton. "Muscle injury" is quite vague. Will they be out 1 week or 6 weeks, no idea.
The way the injuries of Struijk and Rodrigo have been communicated I have hopes they will soon be back. Koch shouldn't be that far away either, but he has been out for such a long time that I expect him to atleast play one time with the U23s before he enters the bench.