Injuries 2021-2022

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Injuries 2021-2022

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Hopefully a thread that won’t get posted on too often.

What’s the time scale with Llorente & Firpo ?
Winner of the Europa League
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Injuries 2021-2022

Post by SiMamu »

Think Firpo's is a minor knock and he should be back for the start of the season, whilst Llorente will miss 2-3 weeks.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

SiMamu wrote:Think Firpo's is a minor knock and he should be back for the start of the season, whilst Llorente will miss 2-3 weeks.
Not sure what the injuries are but thought at the time Llorente felt his hamstring after doing a sprint.
Walked off so will hope will have saved a more serious injury if it is hamstring.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

The Fonz wrote:
SiMamu wrote:Think Firpo's is a minor knock and he should be back for the start of the season, whilst Llorente will miss 2-3 weeks.
Not sure what the injuries are but thought at the time Llorente felt his hamstring after doing a sprint.
Walked off so will hope will have saved a more serious injury if it is hamstring.
I was smack in front of the Llorente incident down at Loughborough.

He put in a last ditch tackle, prior to the Betis first goal. As the players lined back up to KO, he called on a couple of the physios and left the field. To be honest, he was walking perfectly fine as he went down the tunnel. I saw him after the game, and again, didn’t seem to be limping or anything. It all looked like a precaution to me.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
I was smack in front of the Llorente incident down at Loughborough.

He put in a last ditch tackle, prior to the Betis first goal. As the players lined back up to KO, he called on a couple of the physios and left the field. To be honest, he was walking perfectly fine as he went down the tunnel. I saw him after the game, and again, didn’t seem to be limping or anything. It all looked like a precaution to me.
Must admit thought it looked to be a precaution and Struijk looked to be the one with the serious injury so was surprised he played (very well in my view) last night.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

I think I heard Beren Cross say that they were both minor knocks and not expected to keep either of them out for long.

Fingers crossed this is a short forum thread this year!
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Do we know how long Llorente will be out for ?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just looked & Robin Koch has only played 17 games so far for us :roll: Do we know what injury Paddy has ?
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just looked & Robin Koch has only played 17 games so far for us :roll: Do we know what injury Paddy has ?
Llorente has only played 18 games for us as well.
janecky
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by janecky »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just looked & Robin Koch has only played 17 games so far for us :roll: Do we know what injury Paddy has ?
Ankle injury, needs "a few weeks more".