Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:
Scott wrote:Looks like I've been totally done for Chelsea by the ticket site. It wouldn't accept my card for some reason, so I cleared the basket and tried again. Now it's telling me I can't choose tickets as I've got more than my limit selected. Complete nonsense.
Panic over. Got there in the end.
Good news :thumbup:

Can't get to the Chelsea match so not looked today.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

Bugger - I forgot it was today for the sale of tickets for the Chelski game - Looks like the sofa and Sky - I'm so use to Monday ticket sales - Will have to see if any returns in a few days time
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Scott wrote:Looks like I've been totally done for Chelsea by the ticket site. It wouldn't accept my card for some reason, so I cleared the basket and tried again. Now it's telling me I can't choose tickets as I've got more than my limit selected. Complete nonsense.
I had the same problem, in the end I had reached my time limit and it just kicked me out
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
ntipp1
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by ntipp1 »

I'm looking for two Manchester City home tickets if anyone is selling.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Just managed to secure my ticket for Brighton game, now sold out.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:Just managed to secure my ticket for Brighton game, now sold out.
:thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Sorted for Brighton.

Lucky streak lasted to the end of the season in the end. Fortunate to have got tickets for every game I tried for, so can't complain.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

More Brighton tickets available as the Seagulls have returned half their allocation.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Excellent news. Just seen the announcement that the club are making it even harder to get tickets next season. Rather than having a general admission sale period for all members, from next year, we'll have:

1. A sale period for 'My Leeds Priority' members. To qualify for this, you must have been a consistent paying member for the past TEN SEASONS(!)

2. A secondary smaller sales period for all other members, including My Leeds+ members.

3. A third allocation kept back for ballots for those who struggle to be online at sale time.

I have to say, I like point three. I'm lucky that I sit at a desk most of the day, so I can always be around at times when tickets are on sale. But for those without that luxury, that's a positive move.

However...point 1 is a bit of a kick in the teeth. The main reason to have a membership is to get priority access to tickets. For most of the time I've been regularly attending Leeds games, you could have bought however many tickets you wanted on match day, never mind having to buy in advance. A membership has only really been needed the last four years or so.

Pretty disappointed with that. Loyalty measured solely by how long you've had a specific membership is poor when they could look at number of games attended, for example.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Oh and to top it off, they've increased the number of tickets for membership sales by 10%. Considering all non ST sales were to members this season, that can only come from non-renewals...so that's another indicator of money down the drain for their waiting list.