Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Selby White »

Currently in the queue for Leicester tickets, estimated time 28 mins.

Availability gone from good to limited :(

We will see 8-)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Selby White wrote:Currently in the queue for Leicester tickets, estimated time 28 mins.

We will see 8-)
That was a quick 28mins.

:D :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:
Selby White wrote:Currently in the queue for Leicester tickets, estimated time 28 mins.

We will see 8-)
That was a quick 28mins.

:D :thumbup:
:thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

I'm managed to sneak a pair of tickets for the Leicester Game - Must have been close to the last person in, certainly for 2 tickets - Almost like a needle in the hay stand going round the stadium trying to find 2 tickets together
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Tickets for U'23s v Arsenal and Prem match with Leicester arrived in the post :thumbup:

One thing I can't understand is when I buy a ticket such as the Leicester game there is a £1 admin charge. However I get a free ticket for the U23s but did expect a admin charge but wasn't one. The procedure is the same and they still post it to me.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Surprisingly easy to get tickets for Brentford this aft. Managed to get on and ordered by five past one. On a bit of a roll with the ticket system at the min. That'll be six on the bounce.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:Surprisingly easy to get tickets for Brentford this aft. Managed to get on and ordered by five past one. On a bit of a roll with the ticket system at the min. That'll be six on the bounce.
Opposite for me was online when it opened and just spent hour in the queue not to get one.
Was on my phone netwirk as travelling, have had more success when on Wi-Fi at home so whether it's slightly slower at start I don't know.

Three for 6 for me so far and two of those had to wait nearly an hour before getting in despite been online when the sale opened.
Only the West Ham game did I get on within 5 minutes, is purely a lottery how quick it lets you in once the sale opens because everyone is there at same time.
6 out 6 is a proper result i think.
Can see Brentford returning some tickets plus the ST buy back, not giving up just yet.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:Surprisingly easy to get tickets for Brentford this aft. Managed to get on and ordered by five past one. On a bit of a roll with the ticket system at the min. That'll be six on the bounce.
Six on the spin is good going pal, see you there :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote:
Opposite for me was online when it opened and just spent hour in the queue not to get one.
Was on my phone netwirk as travelling, have had more success when on Wi-Fi at home so whether it's slightly slower at start I don't know.

Three for 6 for me so far and two of those had to wait nearly an hour before getting in despite been online when the sale opened.
Only the West Ham game did I get on within 5 minutes, is purely a lottery how quick it lets you in once the sale opens because everyone is there at same time.
6 out 6 is a proper result i think.
Can see Brentford returning some tickets plus the ST buy back, not giving up just yet.
It's a complete lottery as far as I can tell mate, yeah. That's the quickest it's ever let me on today, but I didn't do anything different to what I normally do. Think I'm just on a lucky run, but no doubt it'll come back and bite me at the next sale.

Definitely still a chance with the buy back though. Even beyond the initial day of them announcing that tickets are back on sale through the buy back scheme, there seem to be tickets added every day right up to the game. Noticed them appearing in small batches daily from about 10/11am from the Tuesday before the game for the last couple.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Myself and my 11 year old are guaranteed a spot on the LUFC Supporters Club Galway Branch bus for Newcastle in January :D :D :D

Just need to secure tickets, but Paul (I've mentioned him here before) who organises trips to every home match is v confident we'll get sorted :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So excited.

Last visit..... v West Ham in 2004!
1-0, Seth Johnston I believe. I remember Joe Cole rattling the post for the Hammers.

Anyway, can everyone cross their fingers, even for a little while :thumbup:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay