Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

Wigan White wrote:Managed to get myself a ticket for the Wolves game after much perseverance.

Was in the queue and got on the site but because I was dithering on which area to go in, it timed me out.

After one or two naughty words I had to join the queue again and just before I got back in it said "sold out". A few more naughty words later it changed to "limited" and I think I got what seemed to be the last ticket.

I'll see some of you on the 23rd. :D
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave: :wave: :wave:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Wester
Giddy Kipper

Post by Wester »

Hi.
Thanks for letting me in.
I'm planning travel over from Scandinavia for a game and thought I should try the palace midweek game in Nov but Ticketoffice told me that tickets very rarely become available to general sale for non members. Does tickets come available nearer match from Ticket office or from fans that can't go? Or should I aim for a different game?
Any advise?
/cheers
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Wester wrote:Hi.
I'm planning travel over from Scandinavia for a game and thought I should try the palace midweek game in Nov but Ticketoffice told me that tickets very rarely become available to general sale for non members. Does tickets come available nearer match from Ticket office or from fans that can't go? Or should I aim for a different game?
Any advise?
/cheers
Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

I’m afraid, such is our popularity these days, tickets are very hard to come by, particularly for non-members.

That said, you’ve probably hit on a game where you might just have a sneak of a chance. A cold night game in November might just stop one or two people going, kids are at school the next day meaning families tend not to go, folk have work the next day, so long distance travellers can’t go.

All I can suggest is you have a bash nearer the time, and keep an eye on the ticket exchange scheme, tickets were available on the day of the game for Watford.

Good luck :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Wigan White wrote:Managed to get myself a ticket for the Wolves game after much perseverance.

Was in the queue and got on the site but because I was dithering on which area to go in, it timed me out.

After one or two naughty words I had to join the queue again and just before I got back in it said "sold out". A few more naughty words later it changed to "limited" and I think I got what seemed to be the last ticket.

I'll see some of you on the 23rd. :D
Missed these going on sale as didn't get the usual email from the club telling members when the sale started :evil:

Have a great day WW, will try my luck with the St buy back scheme. :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

Selby White wrote:
Wigan White wrote:
Missed these going on sale as didn't get the usual email from the club telling members when the sale started :evil:

Have a great day WW, will try my luck with the St buy back scheme. :thumbup:
Likewise - I clicked on around Wed 12 noon-ish thinking that would be on par with previous dates of sale and found they had all gone - Frustrating to say the least - I know many want tickets, but a) not sure why we got no regular e-mail and b) been a member since as far back as I can recall and no additional 'perk' for this over recent members

I can normally only make 5-8 games a year and love the whole treat of the day - Chips over the road etc - So might well struggle this year to get in as many games

Luck would have it that managed to get 2 tickets via a fellow forum member who can't make the game - so many thanks IC
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Then on the flip side, I've managed to get tickets to every game this season* by going onto the website 30 seconds before the sale and refreshing the second they're released. Definitely not suggesting members here are the same, but I do wonder how many do actually give it a genuine try. I have mates complaining they can't get a ticket when they don't actually give it a proper go and just expect them to be available an hour after release.

* I did get Liverpool tickets from the season ticket scheme where ST members sell their tickets back to the club.
Wester
Giddy Kipper

Post by Wester »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Wester wrote:Hi.
Any advise?
/cheers
Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

I’m afraid, such is our popularity these days, tickets are very hard to come by, particularly for non-members.

That said, you’ve probably hit on a game where you might just have a sneak of a chance. A cold night game in November might just stop one or two people going, kids are at school the next day meaning families tend not to go, folk have work the next day, so long distance travellers can’t go.

All I can suggest is you have a bash nearer the time, and keep an eye on the ticket exchange scheme, tickets were available on the day of the game for Watford.

Good luck :thumbup:
Hi

Regarding the ticket exchange scheme, do you have to be member to use that?
Do they still use paper tickets or is it just difital tickets
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome Wester :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Ticket for the Wolves game arrived today. :thumbup: