Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:
Selby White wrote:Season Ticket buy backs on sale at 1pm today.

Membership just paid off got ticket for Saturday :D :thumbup:
Nice one!

I've been riding my luck of late. Managed to get in for both West Ham and Watford fairly easily. I suspect that run of luck will likely expire soon though!
The fact we haven’t had the best start to the season will knock a few off too, we will sell out every game, but the more fickle fans won’t try to get a ticket when we are on, what they perceive to be, a poor run.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:

Nice one!

I've been riding my luck of late. Managed to get in for both West Ham and Watford fairly easily. I suspect that run of luck will likely expire soon though!
The fact we haven’t had the best start to the season will knock a few off too, we will sell out every game, but the more fickle fans won’t try to get a ticket when we are on, what they perceive to be, a poor run.
I'm sure you are right BB but with me its more about when I can go because of other commitments, form or who we play doesn't come into it.
Probably just end up getting tickets during bad runs :crazy:

Missed the original rush for tickets for this game as was away so was quite pleased to get one today :D

Hoping for the same with the Watford match, was out and lost phone signal just as was buying, all gone when i got back into the site, fingers crossed.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:

Nice one!

I'm sure you are right BB but with me its more about when I can go because of other commitments, form or who we play doesn't come into it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know a fella who lives in our village who was desperate for Everton and Liverpool tickets, asking me if any of our regular ST holders weren’t going, saying he’d buy their tickets off them - fair enough request.

I saw him the other day, and he said don’t bother asking your mates, I’m not going when they never win. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Selby White wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:

Nice one!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know a fella who lives in our village who was desperate for Everton and Liverpool tickets, asking me if any of our regular ST holders weren’t going, saying he’d buy their tickets off them - fair enough request.

I saw him the other day, and he said don’t bother asking your mates, I’m not going when they never win. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Don't you love real fans.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

I know it's easy to say and talk is cheap but if I lived within 100 miles of Eland Road and money allowed the first consideration after my mortgage would be a season ticket.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

I toyed with the idea of a season ticket and getting the ferry over every weekend, but TV schedule changes make that an impossibility when you work, have a young family and live on the west coast of Ireland.
I always envied the guys living in Dublin. ER season ticket, walk onto the ferry for £30, back again that night...
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

kk white wrote:I toyed with the idea of a season ticket and getting the ferry over every weekend, but TV schedule changes make that an impossibility when you work, have a young family and live on the west coast of Ireland.
I always envied the guys living in Dublin. ER season ticket, walk onto the ferry for £30, back again that night...
Yeah I'd love that. Several years ago we travelled as a group, usually around 8-10 of us. We'd foot passenger over on the Liverpool ferry and hire a minibus and take in 2 sometimes 3 games over the weekend if venues allowed. Then fixtures started changing for Sky and we kept losing out which with the other costs made it impossible.

They were really great trips and the "craic was 90"
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Davycc wrote:
kk white wrote:I toyed with the idea of a season ticket and getting the ferry over every weekend, but TV schedule changes make that an impossibility when you work, have a young family and live on the west coast of Ireland.
Yeah I'd love that. Several years ago we travelled as a group, usually around 8-10 of us. We'd foot passenger over on the Liverpool ferry and hire a minibus and take in 2 sometimes 3 games over the weekend if venues allowed. Then fixtures started changing for Sky and we kept losing out which with the other costs made it impossible.

Good times.

Paul Madden still takes a minibus from Galway to most home games. These guys are retired/semi retired tho, and the wives are glad to get them out of the way for a while too :D
He's brilliant at keeping costs down. No profit, just make sure there's enough diesel in the tank to get home. Paul doesn't drink, so he does all the driving, and even taxis everyone back to the hotel after a night out. Great guy.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

kk white wrote:
Davycc wrote:

Good times.

Paul Madden still takes a minibus from Galway to most home games. These guys are retired/semi retired tho, and the wives are glad to get them out of the way for a while too :D
He's brilliant at keeping costs down. No profit, just make sure there's enough diesel in the tank to get home. Paul doesn't drink, so he does all the driving, and even taxis everyone back to the hotel after a night out. Great guy.
Brilliant that, really is a super fan :thumbup:
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Managed to get myself a ticket for the Wolves game after much perseverance.

Was in the queue and got on the site but because I was dithering on which area to go in, it timed me out.

After one or two naughty words I had to join the queue again and just before I got back in it said "sold out". A few more naughty words later it changed to "limited" and I think I got what seemed to be the last ticket.

I'll see some of you on the 23rd. :D