Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
40ash
Giddy Kipper

Re: Home tickets

Post by 40ash »

Hi does anyone know if i was to buy membership for me and my son i could buy 2 tickets sat together?
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

40ash wrote:Hi does anyone know if i was to buy membership for me and my son i could buy 2 tickets sat together?
If you buy two memberships you can link them through friends and family so you can buy together. Not exactly easy still to get two seats together, but it is possible if you get in the queue quick enough.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Absolutely disgraceful a ticket touting company getting hold of so many tickets. Someone at the club should know where these tickets are coming from :twisted:
Just seen on social media that the same touts have over 100 tickets for the West Ham game. Why aren’t the club acting on this ? It’s totally unacceptable.
Scott

Post by Scott »

They made some noise about touting before the Everton game, but the club have been oddly quiet about it ever since. Need to sort it for sure.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

These are likely to be legal and established ticketing agencies who snapped up season tickets when they were't like gold dust.

I sympathise with anyone who struggles to get home tickets, the sad fact is that there were no such ST issues before Bielsa was hired. I've resigned myself to hardly ever going to an away game again, and that's a very similar situation to when we got promoted in 1990 - I'd done my 'service' to the Leeds cause through the 80s but suddenly had real problems getting tickets as the bandwagon was now over-subscribed!
arfa
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by arfa »

Never had a season ticket or membership. Used to go to about 6 or 8 home games a year in League 1 and then Championship. Haven't been to a match at Elland Road since before Garry Monk's time. Don't expect to be able to get a ticket until the stadium is 60,000 capacity (assuming still in Prem). Think even with 60k capacity matches against "big" teams would sell out.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Another Northern Soul wrote:These are likely to be legal and established ticketing agencies who snapped up season tickets when they were't like gold dust.
Think you could be correct ANS but don't the Club have something in the terms & conditions to stop tickets been sold on.

If not they should have.
If they have then it should be easy to find out which seat and have the ST taken off the owner.

Saying that I will never buy from a tout and wish all fans would take the same attitude and put them out of business.

I missed out on the Watford free for all because i was out. Was in the queue on my phone but lost signal just before i got access, by time I got in it was sold out.

My main moan though with the so called membership scheme is we are now a month into the season and I've still not received a membership card or gift pack as promised.
Bearing in mind i hope to attend a few U23 games and should get free entry, not sure how that works without my members card :crazy:
Have got the other things listed such as TV package and digital programme.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Season Ticket buy backs on sale at 1pm today.

Membership just paid off got ticket for Saturday :D :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:Season Ticket buy backs on sale at 1pm today.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote:Season Ticket buy backs on sale at 1pm today.

Nice one!

I've been riding my luck of late. Managed to get in for both West Ham and Watford fairly easily. I suspect that run of luck will likely expire soon though!