Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
topbobster1+
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Home tickets

Post by topbobster1+ »

Afternoon All,
Does anyone know when home tickets for Everton will go on sale? I am a member - no jokes...It used to be 3 weeks but we're well past that now, I keep logging in and seeing the 'No home tickets on sale' notice...
Rob
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

As a ST holder, I don’t pay too much attention to the home tickets going on sale, but a mate mentioned this the other day, I think he also said they haven’t put the prices out yet either.

If you really want to know, you could e-mail the ticket office who I find extremely helpful, their e-mail address is tickets@leedsunited.com
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
topbobster1+

Post by topbobster1+ »

Barlow Boy wrote:As a ST holder, I don’t pay too much attention to the home tickets going on sale, but a mate mentioned this the other day, I think he also said they haven’t put the prices out yet either.

If you really want to know, you could e-mail the ticket office who I find extremely helpful, their e-mail address is tickets@leedsunited.com
I can imagine they're inundated with requests, so much so that I thought they might communicate it on the site...but I did email them. Thanks Barlow boy.
Rob
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

The club still haven’t published anything about when tickets will be available
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

topbobster1+ wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:As a ST holder, I don’t pay too much attention to the home tickets going on sale, but a mate mentioned this the other day, I think he also said they haven’t put the prices out yet either.

I can imagine they're inundated with requests, so much so that I thought they might communicate it on the site...but I did email them. Thanks Barlow boy.
Rob
No problem Rob, they’ll have to do something pretty quick, the game is less than two weeks away. That said, they’ll go that quickly, that the ticket office will just need to post them out.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Tickets are going to be fun this season. Been in the queue on the website for 28 mins for Everton and I'm still not even a quarter of the way up the queue yet. Incredible.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:Tickets are going to be fun this season. Been in the queue on the website for 28 mins for Everton and I'm still not even a quarter of the way up the queue yet. Incredible.
A few of my mates, who aren’t season ticket holders, are stuck in it too :crazy:
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:Tickets are going to be fun this season. Been in the queue on the website for 28 mins for Everton and I'm still not even a quarter of the way up the queue yet. Incredible.
A few of my mates, who aren’t season ticket holders, are stuck in it too :crazy:
Well over an hour now and still not even halfway. I've got used to battling for tickets since Bielsa came in, and have previously been quite optimistic. But this doesn't bode well for the season ahead!
topbobster1+

Post by topbobster1+ »

Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Well over an hour now and still not even halfway. I've got used to battling for tickets since Bielsa came in, and have previously been quite optimistic. But this doesn't bode well for the season ahead!

Yup...1.5 hrs on the website and phone, 304 redials and got in just to find all sold out :-(

I think I heard Angus mention they may change to a ballot system to stop this crazyness on websites/phones...I admit I only get to a handful of games a season due to distance and my other half working some weekends, and however selfish I want to be in getting a ticket I do understand about loyalty of those who attend more.