Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Re: Home tickets

Post by Leicester White »

MarkMOT wrote:Hi all,

Hope you don't find this cheeky as a new poster but but looking for 2 - ideally 3 tickets to the Brentford game. It's my dad's birthday and he has been trying all season to get a ticket. Poor considering we were there in the league 1 and Championship days when we were getting 15000 on a Tuesday night!

Thanks

MOT
Mark, Have a read through slightly earlier posts... you might be in luck!
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Success :D

Just managed to get a seat in the East Stand for Brentford through the Season Ticket buy backs :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:Success :D

Just managed to get a seat in the East Stand for Brentford through the Season Ticket buy backs :thumbup:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Great stuff! And might just see Ayling and Bamford feature - crucial match :-)
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Nice one Selby!

That's me sorted for Arsenal this afternoon. I think I've sussed the ticketing queue thing out now.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:

Nice one Selby!

That's me sorted for Arsenal this afternoon. I think I've sussed the ticketing queue thing out now.
Any tips on the queuing system greatly appreciated mate, I’ve got a success rate of 1 from 6 on away tickets :thumbdown:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:

Nice one Selby!

Any tips on the queuing system greatly appreciated mate, I’ve got a success rate of 1 from 6 on away tickets :thumbdown:
My lap top
My phone
Mrs SW phone
Mrs SW ipad

Only 4 min wait on my phone this time, all varied though with 45 min been the longest despite all online at start of sale.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

The way I've been seeing success is to not refresh.

The website closes 40 mins before a sale starts. So I'll try and get on the "website is currently closed" page at 12.20pm. Then I just leave it. It'll auto-refresh when the website reopens. I'm consistently getting queues of 5 mins or less now through that method.

If you refresh at any point, it seems to reset your place in the "pre-queue" if you will.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:The way I've been seeing success is to not refresh.

The website closes 40 mins before a sale starts. So I'll try and get on the "website is currently closed" page at 12.20pm. Then I just leave it. It'll auto-refresh when the website reopens. I'm consistently getting queues of 5 mins or less now through that method.

If you refresh at any point, it seems to reset your place in the "pre-queue" if you will.
Interesting that Scott I've been logging on about 10mins before.

Saying that it's strange because I logged on 4 different devices but the times I was given wasn't the order I had logged on. Assumed it was random.

Still I will try the 40 min method. :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:The way I've been seeing success is to not refresh.

Thanks mate, that’s what I do for the away tickets. Like is said, 1/6 success for me.

That said, there are only a few hundred away tickets to go round the thousands of season ticket holders, i think it’s something like 850 tickets between 23,000 (not every ST holder will try but you know what I mean). It’s not good maths really, and my only success was Man Utd away and we all know how that ended :D