Membership cards

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Membership cards

Post by Ricardo Da Lepp »

I've been getting e-mails from the club confirming my membership this season, but so far nothing has appeared in the post.

Have other members received their membership cards / packs yet or are we all still waiting?
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Membership cards

Post by Selby White »

Same with me Ricardo no sign of the card or goody bag.

There is a bit on the forum U'23 thread where a couple of our members haven't even got the TV package/code.

I got that in July and also got the digital match programme for the Everton game.
Also a few merchandise early offers.

But as I say no card yet .
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Same for me. Got an automated e-mail when I paid for the membership but nothing since
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Ricardo Da Lepp »

Thanks for the replies.
That's quite reassuring so I won't fret about it just yet then!
I had feared it might be in a mountain of post I am still wading through....
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

My membership card and gift pack has arrived in the post this morning, only 3 months into the season, better late than never. :D
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
bedfordwhites
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by bedfordwhites »

Selby White wrote:My membership card and gift pack has arrived in the post this morning, only 3 months into the season, better late than never. :D
Still waiting for mine, but perhaps might get soon, fingers crossed. :lol: Just need to get a ticket for a game next, still seems tricky, might get one before the end of the season. :lol: MOT.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

bedfordwhites wrote:
Selby White wrote:My membership card and gift pack has arrived in the post this morning, only 3 months into the season, better late than never. :D
Still waiting for mine, but perhaps might get soon, fingers crossed. :lol: Just need to get a ticket for a game next, still seems tricky, might get one before the end of the season. :lol: MOT.
Another member is selling tickets for an upcoming game mate.....

http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6894
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
bedfordwhites

Post by bedfordwhites »

Barlow Boy wrote:
bedfordwhites wrote:
Another member is selling tickets for an upcoming game mate.....

http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6894
Yes, i see that. unfortunately wont be able to make that game, as at work until 5.00 , also a fair way to travel from Bedford, as much as i would like to. Thanks anyway. Just keep trying, sure i will get lucky soon. MOT.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

bedfordwhites wrote:
I just had mine through this morning. It's quite good this year, I think. Better than we got last year anyway.
bedfordwhites

Post by bedfordwhites »

Scott wrote:
bedfordwhites wrote:
I just had mine through this morning. It's quite good this year, I think. Better than we got last year anyway.
Just back from work, nice surprise when home, Membership cards finally arrived, got the marching on together socks on. Happy days. MOT.