U23’s potential POLL

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Which one

Kristoffer Klaesson
No votes
Joe Gelhardt
36%
Charlie Cresswell
36%
Crysencio Summerville
5%
Jack Jenkins
No votes
Sam Greenwood
No votes
Cody Drameh
No votes
Nohan Kenneh
No votes
Sean McGurk
5%
Amari Miller
No votes
Charlie Miller
No votes
Jack Jenkins
No votes
Lewis Bale
18%
Someone else, please name
No votes

Total votes: 22

NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

U23’s potential POLL

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Which player will have the most impact in the future ?
Winner of the Europa League
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: U23’s potential

Post by DominanceUK »

Tough one to answer, NW. I think if I had to choose, it would be Lewis Bate, he's got it all as a midfielder. I also think as soon as Cody Drameh gets a chance at RB he could go onto be a top player. So much talent there which is good for Leeds United, unfortunately not all of those that are mentioned will get the opportunity at Leeds.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: U23’s potential

Post by ChilwellWhite »

I’m already a fan of Sean McGurk I don’t know why but there’s something about him I like. Looking at the list we certainly have some really exciting prospects at the club.
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Re: U23’s potential POLL

Post by The Fonz »

Really could be any of them and go along with the ones mentioned by Dominance & Chillwell (Drameh, Bate & McGurk).

Gelhardt, Cresswell & Summerville of course are the current favourites for good reason.

I'm a big fan of one not on the list in Stuart McKinstry, he's the most creative of our youngsters in my opinion.
A special mention for Liam McCarron as one I actually didn't rate that much last season but this year he's a different animal which suggests he's on a big improvement curve so fair play to the lad.

Really don't know who to vote for at this stage its a very close call between lots of them, just know I'm very positive about our future.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I wonder how many clubs have 3 ex players relatives on the books ? Charlie Cresswell, Archie Gray & Keenan Carole.
Winner of the Europa League
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I wonder how many clubs have 3 ex players relatives on the books ? Charlie Cresswell, Archie Gray & Keenan Carole.
I suppose, to be pedantic, it's 4 ex-players' relatives on the books, seeing as Eddie & Frank are brothers :angel:

Wouldn't surprise me too much if there are more!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Until Saturday against West Ham, I’d have said Gelhardt definitely, but after watching Cresswell in the flesh, now I’m not so sure.

Either way, the production line is well up and running, long may that continue :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Went with Bate because I think he's in the position where we're most likely to need to look to the academy for someone to step up in. Cresswell has 4 CBs ahead of him and Gelhardt has 3 CFs ahead of him, for instance.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:I wonder how many clubs have 3 ex players relatives on the books ? Charlie Cresswell, Archie Gray & Keenan Carole.
I suppose, to be pedantic, it's 4 ex-players' relatives on the books, seeing as Eddie & Frank are brothers :angel:

Is Archie the son of Andy Gray, Frank's son?
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

mapperleywhite wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:

Is Archie the son of Andy Gray, Frank's son?
Yes plus Archies younger brother Harry is at the club.

Eddie has two grand sons in the U10s apparently but don't think they are brothers (one from each of Eddie's sons).
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.