[Poll] How long will Cellino keep McDermott as manager?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

How long will Cellino keep Brian McDermott as manager

Only until the ownership is confirmed, done and dusted (he wants his own man in)
10%
Until BMD loses 2 or 3 games in a row
29%
He'll give him the rest of the reason and put a new coach in place in the summer
40%
Into next season, and he'll go during when we've poor results
15%
Cellino's bought into the plan - Brian's here until the end of next season (at least)
6%

Total votes: 48

Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: [Poll] How long will Cellino keep McDermott as manager?

Post by Aces »

On the other thread about transfers it says we might getting a Feyenoord striker and I was thinking just how much involvement in this BMD would have, very little is my thought. Will he be happy? Will he be mad? Will he just get on with whoever Cellino buys? I suppose he has no option really, but ..... They just might be working together on transfers, I hope so for BMDs sake.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Mellor »

BMs still working on his plan to get Rudi to pass the ball to our wingers so they can cross it to 2 little fellas. He's no time for cultured Dutch players and their total football.
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente
BigLeedsFan72
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by BigLeedsFan72 »

Mellor wrote:BMs still working on his plan to get Rudi to pass the ball to our wingers so they can cross it to 2 little fellas. He's no time for cultured Dutch players and their total football.
:thumbup: :thumbup:
"Be like water my friend" Bruce Lee
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Mellor wrote:BMs still working on his plan to get Rudi to pass the ball to our wingers so they can cross it to 2 little fellas. He's no time for cultured Dutch players and their total football.
:lol: :clap: :thumbup:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

If BM can improve Kebes first touch, he just might get a cross over. :wtf: :lol:
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Aces wrote:On the other thread about transfers it says we might getting a Feyenoord striker and I was thinking just how much involvement in this BMD would have, very little is my thought. Will he be happy? Will he be mad? Will he just get on with whoever Cellino buys? I suppose he has no option really, but ..... They just might be working together on transfers, I hope so for BMDs sake.
He plays for Man City and is currently on loan at Stoke. He was on loan at Feyenoord in 11/12.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."