Relegation rivals

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Relegation rivals

Post by blackbox2342 »

Radrizzani has said on Twitter that the club won't be sold if relegated - https://twitter.com/andrearadri/status/ ... VkUkQ&s=19
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

blackbox2342 wrote:Radrizzani has said on Twitter that the club won't be sold if relegated - https://twitter.com/andrearadri/status/ ... VkUkQ&s=19
I suspect that's because he is a) asking too much already for it, and b) if relegated he would get even less for it.

Edited to add - I've just read his comment, which is in reply to someone saying he will sell up to the SF 49ers thus ditching us to the Championship. He has simply replied, 'wrong on both'.

It's hardly an official statement and does not say he won't sell.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

Selby White wrote:
johnh wrote: I think the transfer ban (or restriction - not sure of the details) has already been put in place.
John,
Thought Everton 2 year transfer ban is for the academy for illegally tapping up a youth player.
Not been found guilty of breaking FFP rules yet as far as I know.
If they are guilty I believe it could well be a points deduction but most likely next season.
It think the points deductions that end up a benefit to other teams and not the teams effected by it is a joke.
The transfer ban was a few years back and yeah only applies to the academy.
"You were cheated but don't worry Huddersfield or Forrest will stay up next year instead".
"Derby were cheating but don't worry they will have a ban when it doesn't matter to teams most effected"

I am not confident FA will do anything. I mean we are relying on a team that was taken over by human rights abusers mid season with their backing, to keep us up this weekend :lol:

The English top flight is nearly totally soulless now
bearskin
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by bearskin »

Although they play a fairly horrible brand of football, I am sorry to see Burnley relegated. They seem like a really genuine club, and Mike Jackson a decent bloke. Much rather have seen Everton go down - their attitude stinks. Only their goalkeeper kept them in it.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

I'm very glad to see Burnley go down TBH, horrible little club with a bad history against us, stemming back to the late 60s and Bob Lord. I do agree in the respect that everyone likes an underdog battling and winning against the odds, and we got lucky today while they got what they deserved. Everton will have lots of problems next season, I hope.

Just my opinion :D