Relegation rivals

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Relegation rivals

Post by corkleedsmot »

Everton fail to beat Wtford... that is them back in it for sure.we just need a win against Brighton. It can be done. Burnley wont get many more points. 1 win 2 games should do it
IrelandLeeds
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by IrelandLeeds »

corkleedsmot wrote:Everton fail to beat Wtford... that is them back in it for sure.we just need a win against Brighton. It can be done. Burnley wont get many more points. 1 win 2 games should do it
Brighton and Brentford will not be easy games, They won’t give us anything.
Polkadot
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Polkadot »

IrelandLeeds wrote:
corkleedsmot wrote:Everton fail to beat Wtford... that is them back in it for sure.we just need a win against Brighton. It can be done. Burnley wont get many more points. 1 win 2 games should do it
One positive stat: Brigthon hasn't managed to win 3 league games in a row this season, so statistically speaking it's impossible for them to beat us, right? :crazy:
ChampsOfEurope75
Giddy Kipper

Post by ChampsOfEurope75 »

Who would have thought that our premier league future would depend on us beating..BRENTFORD. The most unpremier league club in the history of the premier league. Cannot stand that floppy haired norweigan manager thats fluked his way through the 2nd half of the season by signing erikssen on mates rates. How is it allowed that a world class player signs for such a small xxxxx club. They should be going down not us but that does not fit the agenda. The FA want us in the championship cause we are the big draw in that league.
Polkadot
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Polkadot »

ChampsOfEurope75 wrote:Cannot stand that floppy haired norweigan manager thats fluked his way through the 2nd half of the season by signing erikssen on mates rates.
As a Norwegian I'm offended by this mate :roll: :lol:
He is Danish, BIG difference :D
corkleedsmot

Post by corkleedsmot »

IrelandLeeds wrote:
I know lad, It is cruel we are running into teams that either have to win or hate us or have players and fans who hate us.
Compare Mount's performance tonight vs his against Everton. He wasn't even trying against them.

But it's all on us. I think we will go down next year anyway. Minus Bielsa this is a very average team.
whitedancer
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by whitedancer »

Funny our Leicester couldn’t start with Maddison , James : vardy , Barnes against Everton, but were ready for Norwich tonight. Absolute joke.
Professor Giles
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by Professor Giles »

Hopefully, Spurs will beat Arsenal tomorrow so that they are both still fighting for fourth place when they play their respective matches against Burnley and Everton. Still think 4 points from our final two games will be enough to keep us up, but given our current form that will be a tough ask.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

ChampsOfEurope75 wrote:Who would of thought that our premier league future would depend on us beating..BRENTFORD. The most unpremier league club in the history of the premier league. Cannot stand that floppy haired norweigan manager thats fluked his way through the 2nd half of the season by signing erikssen on mates rates. How is it allowed that a world class player signs for such a small shitty club. They should be going down not us but that does not fit the agenda. The FA want us in the championship cause we are the big draw in that league.
Sorry but I disagree - For starters your league position is correctly determined by your ability to function and deliver on the pitch - In some ways Brentford's performances this year have been similar to ours last year - Take them on and give it a go - Maybe they will have a 2nd year issue - But there ability to find the BMW type of players, on a regular basis needs to be applauded - Funnily enough I thought Frank might have been a good option for us - I like his set-up and style of play - LUFC might be a big brand but it is currently not a great team

Plus great credit to them for getting Erikssen - He was available to most clubs but they did not have the believe to take him on - Now they do - So again credit to Brentford

If fair is fair then its Everton's turn to go down - Just about everyone else has - But it doesn't work like that
corkleedsmot

Post by corkleedsmot »

In fairness Brentford are one of the smartest clubs in English Football and I would kill for their recruitment team over Orta.

Can anyone tell me the latest on Bamford.. Is he ready because if he isn't we are goosed?