2022 - 2023 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: 2022 - 2023 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by corkleedsmot »

Sonny Perkins left WH and they are very very salty. Looks like thats another one today
corkleedsmot

Post by corkleedsmot »

Leonickroberts wrote:Let's hope this is true...

Mohamed Camara is going to be a Leeds player! ⚪ Full Agreement with Momo since a week and now with Salzburg after very difficult negotations. #BHAFC was 2th contender and really close. Deal worth £30m with add ons (25+5). Medicals supposedly on Monday/Tuesday. Let's Go. #LUFC https://t.co/TCk3HEwLQA
He def has the inside line at Salzburg and for some African transfers. He actually first reported Leeds vs Brighton way before anyone. Saying that we all know about things falling over at the last minute. It would track with suddenly out of nowhere Adams deal becoming possible loan.
He said a while back that today was the day too and turned out to be Kalvins medical day. Can't be by chamce.
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

Optimism circuits are currently overloaded, summer transfer window does not compute... :crazy:

I'll be very happy indeed if we land Camara.

I'm just clinging to the slim hope that we somehow also beat Milan and succeed in persuading CDK to come here too, I'll be delighted with our summer's business if that's the case. Get those two done before Australia and then Victor can spend the rest of the summer fixing the Left Back problem :lol: :D
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

corkleedsmot wrote:Sonny Perkins left WH and they are very very salty. Looks like thats another one today
That'll be another major coup for our u23s.

If nothing else Orta seems to be really good at recruiting kids!
corkleedsmot

Post by corkleedsmot »

Romero and Barca Times reporting agreement reached with Leeds for 60 in euro. No way we took 60 in euro over sterling in 3 installments. I would puke.
corkleedsmot

Post by corkleedsmot »

CheeznOnionPasty wrote:Optimism circuits are currently overloaded, summer transfer window does not compute... :crazy:

I'm just clinging to the slim hope that we somehow also beat Milan and succeed in persuading CDK to come here too, I'll be delighted with our summer's business if that's the case. Get those two done before Australia and then Victor can spend the rest of the summer fixing the Left Back problem :lol: :D
Yep. If we do the right business. CDK and Gakpo after this hopefully being complete I honestly don't care because I feel we will be a better team next year. I hope we don't buy either Traore if after failing on those
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

I don't want to come across as negative but £25m plus add-ons reaching £30m for Camara is way over-priced. Compare that to the KP transfer - it's beyond ridiculous imo. Another Red Bull Salzburg player. Roch, Camara and perhaps Adams - all DM's and not a single box to box midfielder to replace Klich is astounding! I'm not liking how this transfer window is now heading
Costy
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Costy »

All this of incoming players and no mention of striker, which in my opinion is our biggest problem position.
corkleedsmot

Post by corkleedsmot »

We won't be playing with btb's. Klich has really no place in this team unless being a pivot or a 10. Found himself as a pivot and has looked terrible there.Both CDK and Gakpo can play in behind with Aaronson. It will be mostly CDK next to Bamford though. Can be said we overpaid here slightly. But Brighton also paid this in theory and they are not stupid. Can also be said we got underpaid for Kalvin.i won't argue with you there pal.
Leonickroberts

Post by Leonickroberts »

CheeznOnionPasty wrote:Optimism circuits are currently overloaded, summer transfer window does not compute... :crazy:

Very much with you COP, that would be a phenomenal window all round. Personally I reckon if Victor managed that he could forget the LB and have a nice glass of wine and a cigar.
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’