Her Game Too

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Her Game Too

Post by Sniffer »

There is so much I could say but I think it would be pointless. I'll just leave you this.

"More to the point, nobody has the right to demand that you or I adhere to equality and treat people equally. Apart from anything else, people are not inherently equal, nor are people equal in matters of practical reality."

The Equality Act 2010 would beg to disagree.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ality-real
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Right folks can we draw a line under this as along with racism, religion, politics & homophobia we won't allow the forum to become a sexism discussion.
If in doubt read the forum rules & etiquette we have banned these subjects on this football forum as they do nothing but create a bad atmosphere.
These rules were included for good reason and problems we've had previously.

Gascoigne, You need to reel it in if you want to be part of this forum. Your posts come over as though you have a superiority complex and deliberately inflammatory.

If you don't like the rules you are on the wrong forum.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Dear all, the Mod team have decided to ban Gascoigne for the following reasons - Inflammatory posts, homophobic wording and sexist remarks which contravene the forum rules.

Thanks and best wishes

Your moderators
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

Just want to say thank you to the moderator team for protecting the community, you have a great little corner of the internet to talk about Leeds United and I appreciate your light but firm touch to policing it - also have to say, it's great that the rest of the community is really good about self-policing.

Thanks.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

CheeznOnionPasty wrote:Just want to say thank you to the moderator team for protecting the community, you have a great little corner of the internet to talk about Leeds United and I appreciate your light but firm touch to policing it - also have to say, it's great that the rest of the community is really good about self-policing.

Thanks.
Thank you for saying that, mate, it is appreciated. All such actions are voted on by the mod team, with a united front even if we have our own disagreements.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

CheeznOnionPasty wrote:Just want to say thank you to the moderator team for protecting the community, you have a great little corner of the internet to talk about Leeds United and I appreciate your light but firm touch to policing it - also have to say, it's great that the rest of the community is really good about self-policing.

Thanks.
Thank you for that mate.

It’s a tricky job at times, but it was a unanimous vote on this occasion. A shame when it comes to this, we certainly don’t like doing it, but if it’s for the good if the forum so be it.

Thank you again, much appreciated :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:

Thanks.
Thank you for that mate.

It’s a tricky job at times, but it was a unanimous vote on this occasion. A shame when it comes to this, we certainly don’t like doing it, but if it’s for the good if the forum so be it.

Thank you again, much appreciated :thumbup:
I'll second this and ANS's post. Thank you.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders